1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guns n shit

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

lol

2. Handicapped Racer

but tis true

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That just means that they should be trained if and when they're needed. The whole idea is that if the government ever went too far or in invading force overthrew the government, average citizens could take up their own arms, band together (becoming well regulated via organization and training), and fight off the oppressive government or invaders.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The militia part has nothing to do with the right of the people part.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How so?

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I thought this was settled by SCOTUS in District of Columbia v. Heller. I need to go read that thing again. Its been awhile.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m not above disagreeing with SCOTUS

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m not above disagreeing with SCOTUS

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Not saying I am one way or the other either because I am drawing off memory of Heller and my memory aint so hot.

10. Handicapped Racer

I think Scalia would disagree on that one

Also it is my understanding that Scalia's commentary on this was scaled back pretty far. he wanted to be more descriptive.

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Hmmm, a law that was removed 2 years ago and there has been no outbreak of mental SS peeps buying all the guns and shooting up the local bingo parlor. Weird.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What would define a non-tactical nuke? Can I have a hunting nuke or perhaps the home defense version?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why limit us to the lower yield weapons?

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Fudd - slang term. Short for Elmer Fudd. A form of gun enthusiast who thinks guns are only for hunting or that there's only certain purposes to guns. The kind of folks that own 100 rifles, revolvers, and shotguns but think that ARs should be banned, semiautos are unreliable, etc."

Don't be a Fudd.

jrsamples likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There are traditionally two types of nuclear weapons: tactical nuclear weapons are lower yield and are used on the battlefield, while strategic nuclear weapons are much higher yield and used to target infrastructure and eliminate an enemy’s ability to wage war.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Buck sez! :Poke:

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Do they make one to get rid of gophers?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No they make one to get rid of humans so the gophers have no one to disturb.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm listening...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019