1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guns n shit

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Mar 6, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Liberal democrats or centrist libertarians as they call themselfs on the bbs.

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Personally, I don't think that law/regulation went far enough, how about we strip the 2A Right away from all registered Democrats? Welfare recipients? And NOT just those collecting SSI for mental reasons???

Seriously, I think it's a slippery slope thing that DEMOCRATS will absolutely exploit. It'll start out as the mental SSI thing, then move to any claims of mental illness, to anyone taking any form of Rx for Depression, to Lord knows what. F$^%, Mongo's list included OCD, which some will say I def have shown signs of....:D

What we should be campaigning for are State run psych asylums again, any person deemed to be mental, should be evaluated and thrown in it NOT just prohibited from buying a gun. Lotsa psychos have killed people with knives and bricks.

cav115 likes this.
  5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I have to ask - where does everyone get the idea that Democrats are anti- 2a? I hunt, fish, and legally own more guns than I need. Im literally prepared for the zombie apocalypse. I’m not the exception here either.
    That said, I do believe that some folks should not own guns, and there are some types of weapons that shouldn’t be in the hands of private citizens.
    Is that an unreasonable expectation?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Umm...how many Democrats think they get to tell you that all those guns in excess of what you think you need, you shouldn't be allowed to have?

So you think there are some types of weapons that shouldn't be in the hands of private citizens.

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Maybe the multitude of anti 2a bills Dems file? Or maybe the dem controlled areas that severely restrict 2a rights? Or could it be the near constant rhetoric from dems about eliminating the 2a?

Are you Hannity now?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But you're not normal.

9. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Just speaking on the "Checked part" I know Pa no longer recognizes Va's conceal carry. From what I could find Pa didnt think Va went far enough to look into the mental health aspect of would be applicants. So now Pa leaves the issuances up to each counties sheriff. I had to drive all the way to Media to apply for mine.

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What type of weapons should not be in the hands of private citizens?

11. Handicapped Racer

What would you consider a timely fashion?

I think the report on Dylan roof came back three later but due to the time frame they went on and issued it.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Rail Guns, RPGs, Tactical Nukes

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And pointed sticks!

14. Handicapped Racer

That bill was signed on Feb 28, 2017. I think people are just now seeing it, I saw man folks angry about it one Facebook. I few got.mad when i pointed to the date under the article.

You mad two years later huh?

Attached Files:

15. Handicapped Racer

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Geez, I wonder where we get the idea, I really wonder. LOL.
    Good grief. Willfully ignorant.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Because gun control is part of the Dem platform, so if you support the Dems, you support gun control, which is fundamentally anti-2A.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I don't get why "shall not be infringed" is so hard to understand. The NFA, and all other regulations are completely unconstitutional.

Steeltoe likes this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

bet you get "well regulated" thrown back in your face.