1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R - LOW Miles & Excellent Shape

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Stettnichs, Feb 5, 2019.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I’ve got a really nice 2007 Tuono.

Stettnichs likes this.
  2. Gimmie Mo

Gimmie Mo I screw things up daily..

Shoot.. I'd just keep it...I love my Gen 1.. can't see myself ever without one...just a great all around bike...

Stettnichs likes this.
  3. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

Thank you for the advice! They aren't always the first bike people think of, so I think the unfamiliarity is the biggest reason they take a little extra time.

4. Stettnichs

Thank you for the offer. Those are also gorgeous Aprilias, but I never seemed to get fully on board with the naked theme. I like my bikes to be fully clothed! :)

cpettit likes this.
  5. Stettnichs

6. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

I have a well sorted 02 R I would let go. Track prepped and ready.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stettnichs likes this.
  7. Stettnichs

Thank you for the information! Unfortunately, I did end up finding a race bike, otherwise I would certainly be interested. I am still open to parting ways with my street version Mille R, if interested though!

8. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

Cool! Always cool to see/hear an ol Ape out on the track. I just grew tired of trying to find trick race bits for it this side of the pond and the expense/rarity of it. I ended up building its little Vtwin step brother for the track (an SV). Have fun and I'm sure I'll see you on one of the Aprilia forums looking for parts! Feel free to hit me up with questions.

9. Stettnichs

Still for sale! If you're looking for a clean, well-kept Aprilia and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, here's your bike! Spring weather will be here before you know it!

10. Stettnichs

Sale pending

11. Stettnichs

12. tenracing

tenracing to finish first, one must first finish.

I have a complete front end for one of these if anyone is int he market!