1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're seeing similarities and I'm telling you there is really only one. I don't get why you're pushing the comparison. Bill worked in a lot of jobs in the industry, including work for WERA. Hell, some of the listed deposits for Proforma could have easily been checks from Evelyne.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

[​IMG]

600 dbl are, drop, TSAVO5150 and 2 others like this.
  3. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Fake news...I have to think you'd go for the Elephant Malt.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I need to try it again some year. Used to get it at one bar in Cincy but it was always nasty as hell super skunky. Kind of like Heineken always tastes to me.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Mongo never started small.

6. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Bill worked for Suzuki, then Dunlop, then DMG. And he and Colin Frasier were let go from DMG in a not so great way.

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Looks as if Nancy escaped being named a party. Take the money and run. Apparently retirement does have its benefits.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Honestly i think after all the books are audited she will have to answer some much needed questions.

Steven

11. pixie adair

pixie adair Member

If what she is accused of is true, it wont be a civil thing. It will be men in blue suits with shiny badges dealing with her.

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well here is something im just not getting.
    In bankruptcy papers it clearly says what employees are making.
    Also in IRS papers it clearly states what employees are getting paid.
    Yet in Nancy's personal bank records it shows she receives a weekly check
    Of over 1200 dollars.
    Now I'm no math wizard but i can do basic math and they dont add up in all the paperwork that has been filed from any yr or bankruptcy papers.

Steven

13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Orange is the new black?

VFR#52 likes this.
  14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Boom! In before before page 50. :Pop:

VFR#52 likes this.
  15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I read that also. Now I have seen when a Director leaves, another Director picks up their duties and is compensated as such. Maybe that is what happened but never documented?

16. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I see VRF is still obsessed with this thing that should have died long ago.

Do you ever ride bro?

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well considering the BOD has kept it alive by refusing to adhere to their own by laws and continuing to fight it it in court as well as trying to usurp their accountability by filing for bankruptcy, I fail to see how anyone could logically call out VFR for perpetuating anything.

Well, that is of course, the person calling him out has other motives. But that’s none of my business. By all means, carry-on with blaming the messenger while ignoring the actual responsible parties. ;)

Chris, Robby-Bobby, jksoft and 4 others like this.
  18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Why should it have died long ago? Legal action has been filed days ago in this case! I for one am interested in the outcome of a negligent, dare I say criminal?, culture that was allowed to exist inetntionally, or unintentionally by current, and alledgedly past BOD. IIRC, CMRA members began to come here because the CMRA BOD silenced their members on the CMRA forum.

I applaud VFR#52/Inge for uncovering this continued "criminal" cover-up. Continue to keep us informed. Thanks! :beer:

19. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well thanks for the support guys.
    To answer your question ive been riding since 1990 thank you very much.
    Ive made a stand and a promise to Cmra members to post any and all public court documents so that they can be kept up to date on Cmra court cases.
    Ive never hid behind a fake name ever and ive been trolled and harrassed by people who do not want this info published.
    But i thank you for asking if i ride cause be doing that next month.

Steven Isenhower

20. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying.. More recent legal action. I mean fuck man just go enjoy your life and quit stressing yourself out of over shit like this. What are you getting out of it?

My guess is you're the type of person that just enjoys bringing people down. And kicking them while they're down. Then bragging about it to your like minded associates because you have nothing better to do (like ride or drive go karts. Or become a pizza delivery driver)