1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

2. BDRacing

BDRacing Well-Known Member

Lots of money. Gonna be hard to explain. It would be in everyone’s best interest to get this over with so someone can pick up the pieces and rebuild Texas racing. I hope Mr. Harding’s petition is granted. Time to finally take out the trash. Sooner the better.

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is all anyone needs to know. And just like that, retired. LOL. And lest we not forget the AMA Pro Racing shenanigans and surprise suprise, A common denominator. Shocking.

“Exhibit D contains bank statements of Nancy Selleck and her husband, Bill Syan. Exhibit D proves that these two people deposited large, unexplained round amounts of cash into their personal bank accounts each time Nancy Selleck deposited Debtor’s cash into Debtor’s account. These deposits total hundreds of thousands in unexplained cash deposits into personal accounts of key employees over a period of years. A spreadsheet detailing these deposits, by date, time, location, and amount is attached hereto as Exhibit E.”

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

What happened there?

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Long story. It was well documented in RRW. @20 years ago. But in a nut shell a non for profit organization running a for profit race series. Some questionable accounting and funds usage, memebership dues, as well as some racing class “concepts” and ideas theft and termination, BOD election issues. Just a cluster.

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Where’s cmra270 to tell us this is all bs and more lies being spread?

BDRacing, VFR#52 and chickenpants like this.
  7. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I will be the first to string up anyone stealing from the CMRA.

But, I thought Petyon's lawsuit was supposed to get to the bottom of this?

What happened with that lawsuit? This is a totally different case.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dismissed based on him no longer being a standing member when filed.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Does dismissed mean - Settled in a secret non public way?

drop likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So sounds very similar. Nancy and Bill worked there too?

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bill. Define work. LOL.

12. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

If this were true, you'd have done something about it years ago.

As it is, blind loyalty and arrogance are a fatal combination where the conduct in question is criminal.

BDRacing and VFR#52 like this.
  13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

No dude you wherevthe 1st to try and bully anyone who didn't see things your way.
    And harass me and other at every opportunity to discredit the facts.
    So here are the facts dude in black and white.
    So be sure to start stringing these people up.
    I figure that will happen about the same time as you apologize to the people who fought to bring this out in the open.
    And this lawsuit is prove what some have known all along.
    So tell us again how you stood up for whats right for Cmra again.

Steven

BDRacing likes this.
  14. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

This was sent to all members from what im told.
    Funny whats sad is they should have voted about Peyton's lawsuit on if they should follow the law and produce the financials.
    If the members would have stepped up and taken an active part with clubs actions this could have been all avoided.
    Lets see how all this plays out.

Steven

Attached Files:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not remotely the same thing.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Of course not the same thing. But there are some parallels and a commonality between the two.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not really. Different not for profit setups, different reasons for the way things worked, and Bill worked for DMG not the AMA or Paradama. The only thing similar is motorcycles.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

I think you’re looking to make things more different than the overall similarities. Who knows, but I see plenty of similarities between the two.
    He worked for AMA as well. Completion / licensing - manager / area.
    I’ll have to dig through some of my stuff to be exact, but I know for sure he worked at AMA Pro Racing.

19. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I'm surprised Mongo isn't more bothered by all of this. After all, isn't HE supposed to be destroying roadracing? Seems his position has been usurped.

Jedb, badmoon692008 and VFR#52 like this.
  20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Who do you think has been pulling the strings?

All revolutions start small :D

Jedb likes this.