1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB agv Corsa or pista size S

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by DTodorov39, Mar 3, 2019.

1. DTodorov39

DTodorov39 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I'm looking to buy Agv corsa or pista
    Size S
    Thanks

2. Thunderace

Thunderace Well-Known Member

3. Stick1226

Stick1226 Member

I can sell you one at dealer cost. Go on Parts Unlimited and give me the part number to the one you want and I will sell at my dead nuts cost. 513-502-2567

4. DTodorov39

5. Thunderace

I was possibly going to get another AGV this year and I haven't seen anything under $500. Where are you seeing these sales?

6. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

7. DTodorov39

They are so many offers in ebay some of them don't have all size. I just found pista gp for 799 iannone replica

Attached Files:

8. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Awesome deal! I almost got that same helmet. Finding your size is the hard part... I spent less than $500 just a few minutes ago on a new Corsa R. I will update this thread with build date and what is all included if interested.

9. Thunderace

I have an AGV Corsa helmet currently and it is almost 5 years old. With the rule of a 5 year old or less helmet, I worry about buying from eBay and getting one that has sat on a shelf for a few years.

10. Stick1226

Stick1226 Member

I can sell you a brand new one at my cost. Text me over what you want. Get you a price.
    513-502-2567

11. Thunderace

Thanks Stick, I will reach out to you tonight.