1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He'll get a slap on the wrist like Irsay got, maybe a 1 million dollar fine. Funny though, lost his wife to cancer, donated 400 million to charity, has 6 SB rings, and got caught for a $69 rub n jerk!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's simple, he's a billionaire because he doesn't waste money on high end hookers and blow. Why pay 10 grand when you get the same end result for 59.95?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The details are out. :D He's going to have a hard time fighting that kind of evidence. Might as well confess and move on.

noles19 likes this.
  4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

The real question is who hugs a hooker??

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A regular customer.

noles19 likes this.
  6. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

A regular customer who's also a gentleman. :D

MachineR1 and noles19 like this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

They are worried that the first Pats' opponent to score against them may do something in the massage parlour theme?

zrx12man and Mot Okstef like this.
  9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh great, so now the Chinese are taking American jobs at a lower pay rate.

Make Prostitution Great Again

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Yeah it's against the law but he wasn't picking chicks up from the street corner like Eddie Murphy was doing. He was at a "Massage Parlor" wink wink nudge nudge.

11. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

How long before it's revealed that Gronk was also getting services? I bet the guy practically lived there during the weeks they play the Dolphins.

12. eggfooyoung

Aside from him having a girlfriend, you really think Gronk has to pay for pussy?

Really?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We all pay one way or another :D

14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Kraft had a girlfriend, didn’t seem to hold him back.

15. eggfooyoung

Oh fuck, totally different conversation there.

But you won't get any arguments out of me over it!

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know that Hugh Grant was in a relationship with Elizabeth Hurley when he made Divine Brown famous, right? In the history of the world, there's before that, and after that. After that, anything is possible.

BigBird likes this.
  17. eggfooyoung

Kraft ain't Gronk. Kraft has 1 girl. Gronk probably needs security to keep the bitches at bay.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5 billion gets bitches lining up at your door no matter how you look.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

One girl? You talking about a girlfriend, or the professional?

20. eggfooyoung

Very true. My only thought on that is, how long had it been since he'd seen Liz? If I were ever to be cut off for more than about a week, I'd probably have my check book handy too!

As an aside, Liz really likes posting selfies in bikinis, and I really like looking at them! Its a straight toss up between her and Jennifer Aniston for which one I'll choose if Colleen ever wisens up.