1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93 GSXR750 race bike for sale. Road Atlanta $1500

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by yamageezer, Feb 26, 2019.

1. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

I'm listing this bike for Bill Brown, since he's unable to post it himself. All I know is it's a 93 GSXR750 race bike with a header and maybe a performance shock. Race upper and seat, hasn't run in a few years, according to him. It's located at his house near Road Atlanta. I'll try and get some photos soon. I know this all sounds vague, but if you know of Bill Brown's condition, you'll know why.

jrsamples and SpeedyE like this.
  2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

GLWS. I've got one of those collecting dust in my garage too, with enough spare parts to build a second complete bike. Would love for someone to take it all off of my hands! I'd take it to vintage days but am afraid that I'd collect all of it up and no one would buy it and I'd have to haul it all back home.

yamageezer likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wish I had the money.

yamageezer likes this.
  4. fastedyamaha

I’m not proud, I’d take some race credits...and some fancy wooden plaques as payment :beer:

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Last I talked to Bill was last fall. He was still moving but slowly. How's he doing lately?

6. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

He sounded his usual self on the phone but he has lost a lot of his eyesight. :(

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I get in enough trouble for bikes, even more trouble for using WERA money for them :D

yamageezer likes this.
  8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I think Evelyne would want you to have it.

joec likes this.
  9. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Piiics!!! :Pop:

10. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

[​IMG]

joec likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You know better :D That and I still have Rentzells 600 in the basement as a project bike.

12. fastedyamaha

All the bad asses I know wouldn't be caught dead on no chicken sh#t 600...real men only ride 1000's you know! :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have no intention of racing it but back in the day badasses road whatever paid :D

14. fastedyamaha

Yep that’s why people were racing kan-a-tunas :beer:

15. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Concourse eligible?:D ....get that thing in the show!

16. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with Bill and he's saying he thinks it a 92. So if it's a 92 then it's easily worth 1,500 bucks so someone let me know if they are near by and can get eyes on this bike. If no one is near I may run over there in the morning take a look.

17. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, my 1st sportbike/race bike. Pics would be nice if possible?

18. fastedyamaha

Find out if it has a radiator, 93 was first year for water cooled.

19. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Weird that the '92 600 was water cooled.

I miss my '92 7/11.

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. fastedyamaha

My vin plate has like 10/92 as the build date for my bike it’s weird. I’d love to find an 1100 motor and stuff it into my chassis. That’s really about the only thing that would make me want to get that bike running again instead of collecting dust.