1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest streaming for beIN?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Feb 24, 2019.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I don't care what service or what else they offer. Just want beIN as cheap as possible

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

slingtv
    European sports package 15$ a month

jasonhise likes this.
  3. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Are they reshowing the WSBK races this weekend or were they live?

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I did "World Sports" monthly for $10/month as a 7 day trial last night to watch some WSBK.

In my account area they are offering "World Sports" for $45 for the year. That allows you to watch stuff live and the re broadcasts. For like $5/mo you can add an online DVR to record stuff.

5. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

BEIN has a $10 a month sports package.

6. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

:stupid: :beer:

$10 here also.

7. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Yeah, keep looking for the $10 deal.

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Sling had all the beIN channels for 10 per month.. paid for 4 months up front and got a free roku

9. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Roku is the best for sling casting, you can cast off your smart phone but it’s not 100% all the time.

10. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

The sling international sports pack is $10/month or $79 a year. I've been using that since beIN started showing motorcycle racing 3-4 years ago or whenever it was and I haven't had any problems.

11. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

I -finally- located the stand alone sport packs on the mobile site. They are at the very bottom of the international section. 4 beIn channels and a couple others that may be useful. $10 a month or $60 for a year with the free Roku express... I think I'll have to add it on as I'm pretty satisfied with Sling after trying a few other sources.

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

What if you don't want to get Sling because you already pay for cable service...AT&T U-Verse which doesn't carry BeIN? From what I'm seeing my only option is to buy the MotoGP pass (unless I'm missing something).

13. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I guess, I don’t understand any of this. I thought if I downloaded the beIN app, I could pay a subscription, like Motor Trend TV. However, I don’t see a subscription section. What am I missing?

14. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Holy crap... I never would have found that, thanks. I tried to add it and failed- they won't let you "stack" promotions and I'm in the middle of the 3 month deal with Roku Ultra. They told me via chat that after the end of the 3 months I could get the $60 deal. Pretty dumb...I've already prepaid for the 3 months, so all they are doing is delaying getting more money from me. They are really shooting themselves in the foot with their shitty website.

Brad likes this.
  15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

See. that's the problem I'm having. I might be wrong, but I think when you download the app it has to have a server that you paid a subscription to in order to "tether" it to your phone. Somebody correct me if this is wrong.

I'm basically screwed because I have AT&T U-Verse and they are in a contract dispute with BeIN so I have no way to tether the BeIN app to my TV subscription. So MotoGP pass is probably my only route.

Big T and ducnut like this.
  16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

You are correct, Bein does not offer a stand alone subscription. Next week? who knows...

ducnut likes this.
  17. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

If MT can do it, no reason beIN shouldn’t be able to.

18. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

19. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Does not include dvr, that is extra, but the races (everything actually) stay available to watch for 4 days.

Rising likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think my BeIn sports package on Sling 70-75 bucks pre paid for a year. Get no other sling channels.