1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robert Kraft and The Orchids of Asia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Feb 22, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If I was a $6 billion dollar man like him I would buy my own motel and stock it with fresh asian hookers. Then let Speedy E run it for me along with his racoon rescue operation.

This fool runnin round a strip mall. In Jupiter FL. Damn.

sdiver, SnacktimeKC, Wingnut and 4 others like this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

:crackup:
    That's all I got. You nailed it.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

5. StaccatoFan

I realize there's a discussion of this going on in General in the 2019 NFL Predictions thread, but considering the nature and possible direction
    this topic could go, I felt it was Dungeon material...aka I felt the need to keep it under wraps.....hope Mr. Kraft did so as well.

6. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Could have just been a happy ending to the massage

He'll walk with a minor fine after paying his attorney $20k

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There is also video they said of everything. Which makes me think there are dozens of dudes in Oh Shit Mode around those parts right now.

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I havent seen anything other than a few headlines, but if its just prostitution, who gives a shit. If its the trafficking thing, well, fuck him.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The prostitution and human trafficking are usually tied together, so yeah fuck him.

10. StaccatoFan

Yeah the sting is set up to catch the Johns as well as break up some human trafficking that’s going on down there from what I’ve read. The “employees” of the massage parlors aren’t exactly interviewed for their jobs.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Chinese restaurants have used slave labor for decades in this country.
    Are you guys going to quit eating Chinese on New Years?

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

I don't get it? A billionaire has to go to some asian massage parlor in a strip mall to get laid?

13. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

His buddy Epstein must have been out of the town

BSA43 and SpeedyE like this.
  14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

how does one differentiate from a trafficked vs a non trafficked sex worker? Is there some kind of QA seal or standard?
    Is it a mistake that those places setup as north as possible of Southern FL exhuberant policing.
    They are arresting people in Broward county for trolling social media. Palm Beach county must need to appear busy for the 4 months snow birds mob the area til the temps rise again and the car haulers head back north...lol

K51000 likes this.
  15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Is there a policy about cameras in those parlors? Police have video of every sexual video that occurred. If that footage is available, why was it not erased after the act the happened and it wasn’t suppose to for the safety of business?

16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Uh, blackmail?

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

So if I go into a massage parlor, I now have to concern myself if the towel accidentally falls off and exposes my anaconda and my bare nekkid buttocks?

For some reason a a patron to a message parlor that kinda disturbing.

18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I'm guessing there's a high correlation between cameras and Rub 'n Tugs. I highly doubt that's something you'd need to trouble yourself thinking or worrying about, particularly with your ginormous anaconda.

If anything, it sounds like it could start a lucrative side career for you.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If these were indeed enslaved workers then why allow these
    sex slaves to continue to be used over any length of time?
    I can understand that approach if they thought they were
    just dealing with prostitution, but not sex slaves.
    Something isn't right.

20. BC

BC Well-Known Member

My understanding is that after some complaints the cops opened an investigation,sent in undercovers, then got a court order, and went in and installed the cameras. They have been on it since August. Lots of guys around here shitting their pants.