1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This should be interesting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Feb 22, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

See, its in New Mexico....if they were in Virginia or NY they still be able to kill the baby even though its been born already.

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

So generally speaking, abortion's not really a topic I'm gonna touch with a 5000 foot pole...but, here's something to think about as well.

This kid is going to grow up and hopefully he never google's his Mom's and Dad's name, or his own name..because at some point, if he does,
    he's going to probably stumble across this story all over the place and discover that he's a Walking Abortion. That's got to be tremendous
    for the self-esteem. Should double the amount their suing for to help cover the kids counseling and therapy.

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Oh this time is not the first. There are at least 5 who have spoken out.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Who says there's no opportunity in the modern western world? It is only here that you can bank big coin cuz somebody failed to properly kill somebody.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Abortion survivor lol? Wtf. That would be literally everyone alive

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

No.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Were you aborted?

tiggen likes this.
  10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I was evicted after about 9 months. Doessat count??

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Some people need it explained in detail. :rolleyes:

I don't have time to read the article, if the parents still have custody of that child it is BULLSHIT. Not only should they not have custody but there ought to be a Court appointed attorney to sue on behalf of that kid and any award received should be given to the child ALONE. Poor child should be given to an adoptive family who WANTS a child.

Fucking people.

12. auminer

Since you asked, mother was on the table and feet in the stirrups and changed her mind. So, no... but pretty damned close.

She called it her greatest mistake. :rolleyes:

She never caught the irony in calling me a sonofabitch until that day when I was 15 and agreed with her.

13. auminer

To use that ""logic"": everyone is a cancer survivor? Everyone is a plane crash survivor? Everyone is a mountain lion attack survivor?

No.

Unless an attempt was made, you didn't survive abortion.

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

So what if the “pull out method”didn’t work? Failed abortion attempt?

15. auminer

Well, if that's the case, I suffocated trillions of kids with a Kleenex in my teens. :crackup:

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Was there a fetus?

17. auminer

Didn't you get the memo? We don't call it a fetus anymore. Until its able to walk & talk, we just call it ""a clump of cells"". :rolleyes:

That makes killing it OK.

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

There could have been. Almost! To the beeb that’s all that matters.

19. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

This is dumb. If they really didn't want it they'd give the kid up for adoption.

20. auminer

Where's the victimhood in that??!!??