1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Proper women did not need the vote. They already had full control of their husbands and sons even while they summered in Newport :D

R Acree likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Some of those references I get, but some ... ????

Who “slept their way to the bottom”? Who married their brother?

I must’ve missed some stories.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ilhan Omar, from Minnesota’s liberal 5th District, legally married her brother in order for him to chain migrate from Somalia.

Kamala Harris has been accused of spreading her legs to gain favor over her career.

Funkm05 likes this.
  5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Thanks.

G 97 likes this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I honestly might have to pay way more attention to the primaries this go round just for the comedy. Some of those already saying they'll run should be pure gold.

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

blkduc likes this.
  9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

That was a great episode.

The world’s richest man had a hot hand in a dice game :crackup:

Spang308 likes this.
  10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Dave Chapelle calls yet another one!!

Spang308 likes this.
  11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

ONe of the major problems with our country though, is that the average uninformed Joe/Jill voter actually votes for this crap.
    WI. is a prime example. Strong economy, low unemployment, and the fact that the Demonrats had 30,ooo fradulent mail in votes waiting in boxed until late at night, and they elected a pencil necked A hole over the incumbent. He's already trying to raise taxes, legalize weed (that I I don't care about), etc.

Buck Fevers!

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Tron!!! :crackup::crackup:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't understand how we keep letting this happen. The fucking dems to it EVERY TIME. I remember way back in the 2000 Bush/Gore race when they were discussing that most of the absentee vote tended to fall R because there were usually military members who were temporarily stationed elsewhere. Now all of the sudden, there are tens of thousands of votes in every election sitting in a closet somewhere waiting to turn the tide in a close race at the last minute. You cannot tell me that there is all of the sudden a huge rise in people mailing in their votes.

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Absentee / early voting is now a much bigger thing. It used to be you had to sign something stating you had a legitimate reason for not being available to vote on election day. Now in many states anyone can just decide they want to early or mail in ballot vote. So the Dems are taking van loads of people from the poorer parts of town down to the early voting location or handing them a mail in ballot and then help them fill it in. In some states the volunteers can turn these ballots in. In other states the voter has to mail it or turn it in themselves. Laws around this vary per state. So yes it has changed, but that doesn't prove or disprove of cheating, but it would explain some of the changes in the demographics of voters that don't vote on election day.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Democrat cheating is, as they say, settled science. No need to continue trying to prove what has moved beyond theory.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

They created a generation of NPCs, and now those useful idiots will turn on their handlers. AOC is just the beginning. Good times ahead.

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Just about posted that video.//. Lmao
    Awesome that they’re eating themselves alive.

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

“You come in here, and you say it has to be my way or the highway. I don’t respond to that,” Feinstein continued.

Yet this is how they "compromise" when they come to the table.

Feinstein looks like Warren and Pelosi had a love child in that article's photo...:Puke:

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member