1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids say.....

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

SO a few months ago I said to the kids, "this ones for my homie" and my 5 y/o boy asked what did I mean? So I explained it to him and he seemed to kinda get it....Fast forward to yesterday. (quick back story, we had three young dogs and we lost the girl "BO", due to a traumatic accident about a month ago) So we were at the shop walking out to come home and he had some water in a cup..... He stops and pours some on the ground and says "This is for BO" I almost cried and laughed at the same time... Guess he got it after all.

Chris, RNYC, JJJerry and 6 others like this.
  2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Lol! My boy asked me “Hey, is that the freaking asshole again?” I told him “No, it’s a new one.”

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

My Dad garbled things pretty bad...He called San Luis Obisbo...Saint Louis Nabisco, and many other things. So, since things skip a generation, we weren't surprised when my son called saurkraut, sourcrap. Skunks became stunks. My Dad's Lincoln became Pap Pap's lemonsene.

5. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

My buddy is like this... My favorite one is probably "chickmunk" he also always called the foreign car brand "Mishibishi"

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dad grew up during the depression. They never never had steak. My grandmother told us he thought Sirloin was an English knight

David-imoddavid likes this.
  7. eggfooyoung

Proud dad moment during the MotoGP race yesterday.

Wife: There's Valentino!
    Daughter: No mom, that's Rins!

Daughter was right!

8. eggfooyoung

It smells like chicken nuggets.

My 7 y/o after she farted.

YZROOSTINYA likes this.
  9. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

This zen moment just happened:

Daughter upon realizing that her little sister found her "hideout:"

"Ohhh, now I'm never gonna get any peace and quiet."

Welcome to my world, little one.

10. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

I overheard my daugther many years ago tell her younger sister. If you put it in the hideout they never find it.
    Told my wife she needed to have a discussion about the hideout.

(hint, little boys don't have that hideout. )

tiggen likes this.
  11. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

About 3 months ago my 6yo comes up to me "Daddy, Ive decided Im not going to be a hero, Im going to be a cool little villan. Villans get to do all the fun stuff."

ruckusracing likes this.
  12. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

My 3 y.o. boy saw a picture like this in a book and said : "Look dad, the elephants are wrestling !" :crackup:

[​IMG]

ruckusracing likes this.
  13. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

My son (4.5yrs) dropped his latest LEGO creation on the kitchen floor. Pieces everywhere and he says “For Fu$K sakes!” I laughed a little and the wife got upset with him. She says that a lot and thinks they don’t hear it. I guess she was wrong lol.

Banditracer likes this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So he got it from mom not dad, that's awesome. :crackup:

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

My dad, who my nephew's call D, was watching them in the car while my mom was in the Dr, and wouldn't give the 5 year old something he wanted and when she got back the 5 year old, (who is on the autism spectrum) yells " Nana! D is fucking with me!!" :crackup::crackup::oops::oops:

16. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

Two years ago I was driving to the mall with my girlfriend and her son ( 3 yrs old). We were bickering about something just as we were about to park and she tells me "Get off my dick!". As I step out of the car 30 seconds later Wyatt says, "Yeah John, get off her dick!" I of course asked him to repeat what he said because I wanted to make sure I heard what I thought I did. He repeated it, I threw him on my shoulders as I walked into the mall with a huge smile on my face.

17. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

YUP! If he spent more time with me while I was driving it would’ve totally been my fault and much worse

18. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

My 6 y.o. and I were at Target yesterday. She said "I hate when people call a shopping cart a buggy. That's SOOOO ten years ago..."

YZROOSTINYA likes this.
  19. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I was driving with my 7 y.o. today. We were trying to get to the Peace Center for a performance of Mahler 5 and were running a little late. A car ahead of us was dawdling at a green light and she said "Move it, knuckleberry!"

I laughed and laughed.

I guess she had heard me say huckleberry and knucklehead a few too many times.

20. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Kids are sponges.

Anything you say will come back at you sooner or later.