1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Anyone start a GoFundMe account yet?

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Guy sounds like a total nut case. The article was amusing as it focused a ton on his non-crimes. Also 15 guns and 1000 rounds :crackup: I know folks that are zero threat to anyone that have a thousand rounds for each caliber they own or more.

I was also interesting that he was all about hating left wingers yet liked Russia o_O Sounds like a drugged out lunatic and it is cool they have him in custody. I cannot see the 'draft' emails as even remotely prosecutable but the 4200 pills should be. Not sure on the weapons charges as they really had no info in the article.

Lastly you are mistaken he is in the New Black Panthers :Poke: (I saw zero in the article to indicate he was in either just Neo-Nazis that are left wing but promoted as right) :timeforabeer:

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

An Army of one.

6. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Who the hell even buys ammo in qty s under 1000rd's per caliber? Thats just not American! Of course specialized hunting/long range custom rounds aside

Britt likes this.
  7. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

They been watching him for a while....funny how they rolled him out yesterday

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

At least Jussie and all his supporters can rest easy tonight knowing that his attacker has been arrested.

SpeedyE and TurboBlew like this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It was his evil twin.

10. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Just watched the CPD press conference. Holy crap..the chief didn't pull any punches. A few takeaways:
    Smollett has to be one of the dumbest criminals ever...he wrote the brothers a check to pay for their services.
    Police chief says Smollett was behind the letter.
    Something about trying to get a pay raise from the show, but I didn't catch all of it.
    He was in constant communication with the brothers before and after the attack and even while the brothers were in Nigeria.
    Even when he knew the cops had all sorts of evidence against him, he still goes on national tv to double and triple down. Talk about being disconnected from reality.

This story almost seems too crazy to be real.

kangasj and SpeedyE like this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Chicago is now a safer place because.............no MAGA.

Rahm Emanuel and his political cronies can now return their focus on continuing to make inner city Chicago a shit hole.

Liberals across the country rejoice.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Two totally different things.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I cant believe this moron wrote those two guys a CHECK LOL!! Did he put 'Fake beat down' in the memo line?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

CPD says the motive was '$/greed' :mad: ..... and even w/ PD having texts/etc evidence, he still saying he's innocent. Pathological liar, sociopath :rtfrb::mad:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    BigBird likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Has he talked since he got booked?

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I really don't know why people expect anything more from actors and hollyweird. These people make a living by being fake. The faker they are, the more money they make. Then everybody gets all bent out of shape when they find out they're all fucked in the head. Gotta be hard to separate fiction from reality when you live in a fictional world all the time.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Hey now!!

That was Semper Fi and Semper Paratus ;)

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

He fucked up.

Attached Files:

SPL170db and SpeedyE like this.