1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

image000000_17.jpg Billboard in Times Square. Guess it didn't take long for the shine to rub off their new golden girl. LOL

gixxerreese, XFBO and Fencer like this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Even Stevie Wonder could tell that is as fake an Aprilia Motogp podium picture.

4. Spang308

5. Dan Dubeau

6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

The ones in Times Square are on another level. They are that sharp in real life.

StaccatoFan and XFBO like this.
  7. Spang308

So will it be Espargaro or Iannone on the top step and will Stevie be there in person or watch on TV? :D

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. Dan Dubeau

If it's either of them, Stevie will be there spraying the champagne.

That billboard is insane. We don't get those out here in the sticks.....

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

There is a reason it is called "the sticks". :D

R Acree likes this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Everyone talks about the 25,ooo jobs. Ya' know, those would be over time and not 0 to 25,000 in 6.2 seconds, right?

Now that I've pissed on the BBQ I'd like to point out the other jobs she cost that area. The businesses in the area that would need to hire to support the new customers, the new businesses that would pop up to support amazon, the jobs that would need to be added to simply support the infrastructure of the area. She done good. :rolleyes:

People talk about gentrification as a bad thing. It is not always a great thing but the decrease in crime, the raised values of real estate, the simple fact you don't have people shitting in the street as you walk by (unless it's SFO but that's another conversation).

With Amazon coming here to NoVa you already see the real estate rise out in my area. Single families that normally drop in the winter have not and the number of houses on the market have also dropped or sell in hours. Not great for me on the buying side since I was looking for something larger in my area but when I go to sell my crap shack, it's time to cash in, bitches.

GixxerBlade, XFBO and StaccatoFan like this.
  12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I think AOC is dumb as a box of rocks but wasn’t it the unions that fucked this deal:confused:

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not really. It was her, the local politicians bitching, complaining and refusing to even meet with amazon and just that NY way of politicing (I won't say they had their hands out but I also won't say they didn't).
    I'm sure the Unions didn't help. I'm also sure the Mob, the hipsters and many others also didn't help.

Doing business in NYC sucks but it's not as bad as Kali and Philly. Well, maybe it is, they all suck.

14. wood600rr

wood600rr Well-Known Member

15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Our very own Road of Bones...

britx303 likes this.
  16. BHP41

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Full blame? No. I would hope Amazon has more sense than to back out because of one crying imbecile?

My apologizes to the imbecile community for including her in your group. You're better than that.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep just think of all the Starbucks needed to support the new Amazon. Could spawn enough baristas to totally revamp congress.

auminer, 600 dbl are and shakazulu12 like this.
  20. BHP41

:crackup: