1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Martina Navratilova dropped by LGBT group

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Feb 20, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/tenn...a-dropped-lgbt-group-scli-spt-intl/index.html

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ward-cheats-and-punish-the-innocent-klsrq6h3x

“There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard.”

I have to agree Martina.

Placing yourself based on what you want to be..versus what you are just doesn't work for me. Even if you have been under hormone treatments for 12 months or more, you're still going to have greater bone density and musculature than someone born female competing in the female divisions of any competition.

Photo, ducnut and cpettit like this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hopefully she was doing it for free and won't give a shit about being removed.

K51000 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd bet she doesn't give a shit either way if they're going to be that truly stupid.

The whole line about estrogen changing the body so much they're now the same as all other women had me rolling, they've evidently never met a transgender male to female if they truly believe that pile of shit.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Didn’t work so well for Bobby Riggs.

Some idiot posted this on twitter.

“If a woman has a penis, her penis is a biologically female penis.“

They musta been absent that day in biology.

Phl218 and K51000 like this.
  5. StaccatoFan

I saw a Trans guy in drag at a Ravens game this year. Looked like a linebacker in a dress.

It just doesn't work.

And just how does Martina expressing her honest opinion about her feelings on this mixture of athletes in a competition make her "Phobic" on anything. I didn't see her saying ANYTHING derogatory towards trans people.

6. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Something similar is happening in Powerlifting right now. The IPF and by extension USAPL have said that transgender athletes aren't allowed to compete, because its a tested federation, and woman on testosterone supplements would be illegal, and men on estrogen supplements are illegal, among other arguments. There's a bunch of people claiming that after two years a biological male would have no benefit over a born woman (which seems ridiculous) and the USAPL is being sued in Minnesota now for not allowing a biological male to compete as a woman.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Because "phobic" doesn't actually mean you are afraid of something. I means "somebody hurt my feelings so I will denigrate them now".

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You must demonize those who disagree with you.
    If they disagree with you it can only mean one thing; they're evil.

tl1098 likes this.
  9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

This asinine behavior has already made its way into HS sports. I've seen videos of males running track in female divisions and just destroying the girls. Hell it was probably here it was discussed. Why is it so hard to just LIVE with what biology dealt you? So you don't "feel" right. Get over it. Life isn't fair. Same with being born poor, black, white, girl, unicorn... deal with what you've been dealt.

My daughter experienced this during a tournament this past summer. A biological male was competing in softball with the girls. While I admit (s)he wasn't good, watching him run was just massively different than the girls. The ground (s)he could cover in center field was a huge, massive difference. The natural ability of testosterone shown through. I'm still waiting for a team of all boys to start entering tournaments. It's not about boy/girl, it's about testosterone, plain and simple. Do we let 16yo's play tee ball with 5/6yo's? Of course not. No different than men playing a sport with girls.

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

:clap::clap::clap:

XFBO and Hawk518 like this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

One of my buddies said he thought this was settled with "queer" to cover everything instead of all the stupid letters and labels. He's gayer than HPPT going down on some crepes n powdered sugar.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It's not about logic, it's about feels.

This is why people have a hard time supporting organizations like the LBGQT, they go full retard and don't see logic, and you never go full retard.

13. wood600rr

wood600rr Well-Known Member

As good as she was in her prime, she knows that she's no match for Sampras, Federer, etc due to differences in physical attributes.

Are people that stupid to think men and women should compete regardless of how they "identify"?

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Yes

crashman and speeddaddy like this.
  15. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

I think Martin Navratilova could give them a run for their money. When he was in his prime, anyway.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You are being trained to believe the untrue and accept the ridiculous.

17. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Question,
    Raising testosterone in a male will raise estrogen as well....balance. Will raising estrogen in a male, raise his testosterone too??? I dunno, Im not an endocrinologist, but I wonder.

18. StaccatoFan

I believe, but I'm not sure because I haven't done the research, that as testosterone breaks down, one of the byproducts is estrogen.

Their bodies, because of the injected testosterone will stop producing test via the normal/natural processes because their levels are
    higher than normal trying to maintain natural balance. All this messing with the endocrine system for them is why men develop breasts
    and women who indulge in testosterone develop enlarged clitoris, deeper voices and other manly appearing side effects.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

YUP! :)

I know when a male runs test, his natural test shuts off and his estrogen climbs (bitch tits) so estrogen blockers may be needed (nolvadex/etc). HCG/Clomid keeps the testes producing test naturally, so that keeps it from shutting off/down. If you run test, ALWAYS run HCG/Clomid!!!!! You be sorry if you dont, someday, when you cant get the rusty faucet to turn back on, lol.
    Test converts to dihydrotestosterone at different rates for dif people (body hair, etc). I always had hi-test nl, but low dihydro conversion, so no body/facial hair/etc.
    I just wonder though, just raising estrogen in a male, to turn female???? I wonder if they intake test-blockers, to keep it from raising? I would think so

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not even sure why any of that hormone shit should matter in the discussion. If you feel that you're female trapped in a man's body, you are de facto admitting that it is a man's body. Look at what Florence Griffith Joyner had to do to run 100 m times in the 1980s that would have looked decent for a man running on dirt in the 1930s: her heart quit before she was 40. Yeah, she was never caught doping but everybody knows what's what.

SpeedyE likes this.