1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica TV

Discussion in 'General' started by Henrybgood2, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

You’re right! Lol. Last season I got to watch the Twins racing for free on facebook! Losing that I guess.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Like posts 195 and 196? :)

3. mb17

mb17 Broughton859

The live+ announcement didn't disappoint. I was expecting it but with the price being reasonable and they're bringing in Dylan as the host... SOLD, SOLD, SOLD! Honestly this TV package is pretty impressive. Good stuff

RossK6, rcarson15 and badmoon692008 like this.
  4. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Fiddy is pretty good. I’m in.

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Ill complain...wheres the link MA....damn it quit launching vaporware streaming.....

badmoon692008 and RossK6 like this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dylan Gray? GTFO! This is awesome!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Oh, you poor, innocent child. Ignorance is bliss.

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Now all we need is a MA, WSBK, MOTOGP combined online streaming package, with archived races.... But it's a start...lol (an awesome one.)

Pitmom42 and badmoon692008 like this.
  9. drop

drop Well-Known Member

How are you losing exactly?

10. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I'm slightly frustrated that WorldSBK and MotoGP don't have a combined one, especially since Dorna runs both of them, and they both use videopass.

11. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Assuming that since they now have a paid streaming package that things will no longer be streamed for free, he would be losing the free streaming.

12. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

I will buy it as soon as it is available.

13. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

I wish BSB would also provide a sub streaming service...

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Such a huge step in the right direction for MA. Way to go!

And yes, I'll buy a subscription immediately.

pscook likes this.
  15. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

I truly hope anyone that can, should buy into the webcast subscription. It helps us all by having viewers and money going back into racing. TV is obviously limited to some but not all as the Internet can be connected just about anywhere.

During the podcast, Wayne explained that MA has worked since the Bein hiccup to get a package together that would showcase all races, qualifing and practices, for all classes to more importantly, showcase the riders for sponsor efforts. Sponsors need to get their money's worth and this is going to be good for everyone.

Thanks guys! And quit bitchen about the price. You spend more than that a week on booze...

16. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Speak for yourself.

r6boater likes this.
  17. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

looking at the websites and content production, it seems like its 2 very different teams of developers and producers for each series. WSBK is still lagging behind in quality compared to GP. I'm not surprised they arent combined and don't rly expect them to ever be.

18. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Having Facebook/ Youtube access to more racing will help grow the sport beyond the existing fans that will pay the streaming fee. It’s cool everyone can get the SBK race through FS2 and NBCS though.

In the Off Track podcast with Bice and Carruthers, Wayne Rainey mentioned that the races will likely find their way into YouTube after some time. They said there were a lot of questions about Youtube streaming and there may still be something to do there.

Since MA owns the rights and the production, they can drive this how and where we want. So good positioning and a lot of content that will be available so I’m excited. Good job MA.

19. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Not sure if it was mentioned here but I pinged RRW about archiving races and they confirmed that yes you will be able to watch NON-Live races on the streaming app. So you wont have to be watching live to be able to watch. Thought that was important information.

20. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

This seems like a really great development for MA and is some of the best news to come out of US pro roadracing in a long time. Its good for the fans the teams and the sponsors. That being said, it would be nice to be able to watch some of the races here in the Europe without buying a subscription. Team owners here are also unlikely to buy a subscription and they may be interested in becoming familiar with the riders. Having them on the youtubes or whatever later would be much appreciated.