1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clinton Crimes: Will they ever pay?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fonda Dix, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

:stupid:

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I didn't answer because I assumed that was rhetorical.

SpeedyE and brex like this.
  5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

No.
    I didn't see any proof of the Clintons breaking the law there that would hold up in court. Maybe it will be coming in the future posts, but it wasn't there.
    Corruption? Undoubtedly, but proving it beyond a reasonable doubt in a court room is another matter.

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Perhaps the proof was treated to the BleachBit process or even smashed with a hammer.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Watch the last 5-10 minutes of “shooter” and that’s the only positive outcome for the Clinton Crime Family.

There’s not a judge in this world that would put her in jail.

Timothy Landon likes this.
  8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Its not that I don't care, but because they'll never be held accountable, I'd be more than satisfied with them just slinking in to the darkness never to be heard from again.

SpeedyE and cpettit like this.
  9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

My only problem with that is it encourages the next organized political crime family to do the same.

SO tired of laws only being for us and not for them.

10. eggfooyoung

You're not wrong, but what are you going to do about it? Now, I'm not suggesting you merely sit back and take it, rather, what is your plan to correct it? Unfortunately, this is a negative side effect of a government that is far too large, in my opinion, and I don't see it shrinking anytime soon.

11. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Fade into darkness? I'd bet theres an outside chance that Chelsea will eventually put her name in the political hat. We have for sure not seen the last of the Clinton family.

12. eggfooyoung

This is certainly true. And obviously, her not being currently involved in politics doesn't mean a darn thing.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This is an absolute certainty. If she establishes a residence in a suitable district, her name and connections guaranty election to a national office.

14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Welcome to every political family.

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

From your lips to God's ears.....After the Don is done serving his 8th yr, nothing would be more gratifying than watching his daughter rise up the ranks and give it a Presidential run herself.
    Her business experience alone makes her more qualified than any Democrat I've seen run thus far. Then her brother Don Jr........ I'm almost cracking up on how you TDS sufferers would literally have aneurisms if we have another Trump candidate.

ducnut and kangasj like this.
  16. cpettit

I don't care what family it is. I don't want to see any political dynasties in America. Unlike your kind... my allegiance lies with a country.. not a political party.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How condescending and uncalled for. It isn't his fault the Dems changed their allegiance from we the people to y'all come on in, we'll pay.

ducnut and Marid2apterbilt like this.
  18. cpettit

I don't get what you're saying but then again I am not a democrat so...

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Is this title a serious question bruh? :D

I don’t know how any anyone thinks there’s an outside chance of Chelsea running for office. The only way there’s an outside chance that she DOESN’T run is there’s an outside chance she takes a dirt nap before she gets an opportunity. Same chances. She will run, and win at least a statewide office. The big brass ring ain’t guaranteed no matter your connections. Governor of NY or Senator? It’ll happen unless she kicks the bucket early.

Hillary is corrupt, but so is our system or any political system. Why should she be honest in that game? I admire her work ethic, never say die attitude and the way she clawed her way to the top. She’s a mandarin, a complete product of the system. I don’t see any reason to have personal animosity to her. She doesn’t even have an ideology other than “I want to win.”

She’s a species of political animal that’s existed since the beginning of politics. I don’t think she’s evil any more than a hyena is evil. You do whatever you need to survive in the jungle.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So are you saying that a politician is incapable of knowing something is wrong or immoral?