1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

He listened to Kenny Rogers...sadly he hasn't faded away in the darkness. :eek:

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

4. Chango

Chango Something clever!

df29083.jpg

SpeedyE, Ducti89 and MachineR1 like this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

@0:55 ....oh yeah "Reverend" Al? Remember back around 1987, a little story about a girl named Tawana Brawley?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

10. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

The letter is what is going to get him in real trouble.....terrorism through US postal + lying to FBI. He'll get 5yrs stacked for both, but actually get probation.
    Dummy. No excuse for what he did.
    He can pat hmself on the back for trying to be a martyeter, or getting a converssation going, etc, or whatever. Whatever he tells himself.
    But the comments "I fought!" "I punched him back!" "I'm the ghey Tupac" "Im tough" ....those are all self-serving comments, not realated to his/any cause. Self serving untrue 'imma Hero' comments.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

2x

I'm not arguing against anything you just said, but what cracks me up is this repetitive BS of needing to have "this conversation". What conversation exactly????

One that requires Liberals to CONSTANTLY make shit up? That's been going on forever through Liberal minded MSM, day/night talk shows, pro athletes and Hollywood. They're constantly making up excessive race-related problems that don't exist. And God forbid they talk about the problems plaguing neighborhoods of color, be it lack of parenting, drugs/alcohol, their failing schools, chronic truancy problems, their own RACE or sex-related bigotry....I can go on but it's pointless because WHITE LIBERALS who control every sector that I mentioned up there have done an outstanding job brainwashing their sheeple. It's pathetic and I have zero clue or vision on how this is going to mend itself.... IMHO, it's not, sadly, Liberals are out-breeding conservatives by God knows what rate, liberals keep winning this fight to make illegals legal, and they control 99% of public communication, be it on TV, radio or social media. I just read how they're deleting conservative talking points on FB regarding the Smollett hoax.....DELETING them. Gentlemen, we're screwed.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Another interesting factoid....

These 2 brothers that the media keeps referring to as "Nigerian" over and over again ad-nauseum in every news outlet..... they were both born in the US and they live in Chicago. They are for all intents and purposes African-Americans. Its not like before this went down they were parked behind computers in a call center 6,000 miles away pulling phone and email scams.

sheepofblue and SpeedyE like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think everyone got messed up because they went to Nigeria and have ferrin names but yeah, born and raised Chicagoans.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Google her name and you'll see everyone covered it at the time.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Regarding those two, has it been discussed in here yet that it looks like JS's strategy will be to go after them?

If not mistaken, in one of his last statements, he said something to the effect that he was disappointed to see his attackers were guys that he knew. So it looks like his defense will still be, more or less, that he was absolutely attacked. His word vs the two brothers.

16. SpeedyE

I agree 100%....there is no conversation.....but I know that is what he says to himself to justify what he did. A criminal always has an excuse for why he did what he did.
    My life of crime was blitzing local backroads on my racebike, .....and i justified it all by saying to myself, I am licesned roadracer, these speedlimits do not apply to me, lol. I believed it at the time, too, hahah

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Yes, mailing the letter might be bad news for smullett. Apparently a Grand Jury was already convened due to it.

"Whoever sent the letter to Smollett may have considered the mail to be an untraceable way to deliver a message. They'd be mistaken.

"Those postal guys are the real deal," said a North Side cop who worked with inspectors on a serial package theft case in Lincoln Park last November. "They can do amazing things and aren't afraid of the work."

Since being created by Benjamin Franklin — yes, that Benjamin Franklin — the service has learned a few things about tracing mail-based crimes. Figuring out who mailed a letter has been made easier because, while most criminals know to wear gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints, most criminals also forget to leave their cellphones at home when they go to the mailbox.

Now get this:

Late Monday, CWBChicago received confirmation that the letter case has been before a federal grand jury and multiple subpoenas have been generated over the course of the investigation.

Pass more popcorn...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...llett_fake_mail_threat_sent_to_fox_11819.html

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He could try but I don't think he has a leg to stand on with regards to that. The 2 brothers were taken into custody and not long thereafter released. I think that they likely provided sufficient evidence to show just how involved JS was in all of this. I recall something about them providing receipts showing that he had purchased the rope or something like that etc etc. I'm sure there's plenty of other incriminating evidence they were able to provide that buries Smollett, its just that the news is not yet reporting on it since CPD is probably building their case and getting all their ducks in a row before they drop the hammer on him.

Hasn't he already lost 2 attorneys and is now trying to hire a crisis management team, lol.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. SpeedyE

He gave cash to the two dummies to purchase the rope, and they admitted to it.
    The magazine they cut the letters out of to make the note was siezed at the two brothers, as well as us postal stamps. Hand writting samples were also taken from them. I have a feeling the brothers are the ones that will fry for this.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

But why would they release them that quickly is what I'm wondering. Another thing is the money $3500 or something like that. Think he was dumb enough to wire that to a bank account for them. If so that could have been the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't recall if it was $3500 all together or a piece. Even if he did take out $7K in case, that should be able to be traced.