1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

or kicks a drunk chick...but other than that, it's taking advantage of a bad sitution

2. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

I bet Kareem will be suspended at least the first 4 games

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

This guy is a giant compared to Spud Webb, who was 5'7" and won a Dunk Contest :beer:

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

"Magic feet" for sure.

5. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

6. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Lions will suck, again.

Ok, not a bold prediction, just the everlasting state of affairs.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

People have been doubting him for awhile.

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Here's the thing. He's small. That can be overcome to a degree. What would bother me as a GM is can he be a pocket passer? The two things that make a successful NFL QB: 1) Ability to read a defensive alignment and adjust play calls at the line. 2) Be a solid pocket passer.
    All that running around shit is cute in college. It doesn't work with an entire field full of 4.5/40 runners. 340 pound elite dudes that outrun a lot of college level skill position players make the whole dual threat thing nearly impossible. He'll be able to extend a broken play here or there, but he ain't bringing home the bacon running options in the NFL.
    I like him and wish him the best...just not on my Eagles.

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Russell Wilson is only 5’11”. He seems to have done alright.

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Murray is going to measure out at 5'7" (or less!) I bet... he's a little dude.

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Brees - 6’
    Flutie - 5’ 10”

Dude is definitely little.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Yeah..he taught fuckin' John Harbaugh clock management....that's for sure.

I know KC lost when they scored to go ahead with 2 minutes left..and completely understood why the Ravens cannot run a 2 minute offense to save their asses.

13. StaccatoFan

Paul Brown's family will never sell the team. They're one of the worst ownerships in probably all of sports. The Angelos family and the Orioles are probably right there with them.

Neither family really gives a flying shit about fielding a competitive team. They just want their money from the TV contracts.

14. StaccatoFan

Gruden's a great commentator/analyst, not so sure about his abilities as a head coach.

He didn't win the Super Bowl in Tampa....Tony Dungy did...Gruden just got the ring.

Tony should have with all his hard work building the Bucs into a winner when he was their Head Coach.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  15. Sabre699

Joe Flacco to Denver.

Rumors...
    Le Veon Bell to the Packers.
    Dez Bryant to the Pats.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

2 Divas on one team, they should go on Hard Knocks...it'll be interesting.

17. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Think Odell will go to the Pats.... I am not a Fan of his asshat I'm special stuff so he can eat D

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

wishful thinking :crackup:

Gettleman is a terrible GM, but I don't think he's that dumb. The Patriots don't have anything to offer, unless we can get Bellichick

19. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Having that bratty little child on a below average team and on a max contract is smart football?

20. Sabre699

Antonio Brown to the Cardinals?