1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Was Occasional Cortex to blame

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Read what you want into the statement. "While polls show that 70% of New Yorkers support our plans and investment, a number of state and local politicians have made it clear that they oppose our presence and will not work with us to build the type of relationships that are required to go forward with the project we and many others envisioned in Long Island City."

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

She's great. Got to love a politician that fights against job growth in their district plus I'm sure the local government didn't need the extra billion/year in tax revenue. I mean really, who would invest 3 billion to get 25 billion in tax base growth...

XFBO likes this.
  5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dems count on their supporters' ignorance. They may have overplayed this one.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I wonder how many employees were not willing to move.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There is a lot of open space in the country, why don't they build their own Amazon city?
    They can have everything exactly the way they want it.

MachineR1 and Banditracer like this.
  9. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Don't worry, they're going to need plenty of workers to build the TransAtlantic railway they've got planned.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

stk0308 likes this.
  12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Worst is she thought NYC was giving Amazon 3 billion in cash, so she talked about what they could do with the money instead. Sorry, no soup for you!

TurboBlew and XFBO like this.
  13. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

They'll get plenty of workers from the gulags and "re-education camps" they'll establish.

tl1098 likes this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Hahaaaa, you beat me to it!!!

God dang she is soooooo STUPID, she not only cost thousands of her supporters career opportunities up the ass, but she was indeed STUPID enough to think NY State was cutting them a check for $3B!!!! And cost them State/Local tax revenue..... Hahahaaaaaaaaaa!

All those eateries, stores and empty apartments that could have reaped the rewards of this revitalization......GONE! Hahahaaaaa! It couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people. Get your shit in order for the next election.

I soooo hope people rub in this idiotic victory she thinks she won in for years to come. Enjoy her two yr term boys, I get a feeling her supporters won't forget this come re-election time.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Her supporters were stoooopid enough to elect her in the first place...I doubt that they will figure it out.

So much for her promise to support providing a "Living Wage" for her constituents.

I'm actually glad this happened because this way all the opportunities will go someplace else to other Americans that live in areas
    that need it and probably deserve it more, and will appreciate it so much more than these idiots would.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

the "Ocasio-Cortez Effect" = Ocrazio-Cortex?

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

A community college professor is the best they could do for a nationally televised show? That is sad, but not nearly as sad as the idiots that believe that Green New Deal crap will save them and the world.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

20. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Figures the dems would celebrate losing their constituents jobs. About sums it up right now.