1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawk 650

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by John Branch, Dec 23, 2018.

1. John Branch

John Branch 90125

2. John Branch

John Branch 90125

A friend just finished this ! What a beautiful bike rc30 front end is on it.

Danimal#275, VFR#52 and Evill Ed like this.
  3. Danimal#275

Danimal#275 Active Member

That is beautiful. Great job

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Nice, can we see the pretty side?

5. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

I don’t suppose it is for sale is it?
    Absolutely beautiful

6. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Not at this time

7. grady anderson

So I sent the pic to a couple of friends. One asked me if I wanted to build one. He offered to donate a Hawk for free. So considering maybe a Hord motor, Airtech bodywork, nice forks etc. and a nice pretty professional paint job I understand why this one is not for sale. You rarely if ever, get out of a bike the money you have in it so by all means keep this gem and just appreciate what you have created.
    Again....absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

8. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Sure ! Now I have had a bad case of lack of motivation for awhile now. I am hoping to get back to work on my vfr400!:flag:

9. grady anderson

Maybe even a better candidate for the RC30 RedWhiteBlue livery. Though not knowing which model year your is it may already have it.
    When I put race bodywork on my FZR400 I had it professionally painted white and then bought a roll of red vinyl and did my best to copy the stock 1988 graphics. Not bad 50/50 job. That is 50ft away at 50mph or more.....I have a new found respect for people that can apply vinyl graphics on surfaces with compound curves.
    Nice of Mark (#2) to let me lead a short while for this shot. He then made short work of me but at least I have some nice pictures. :beer:
    Please post pics when your VFR400 is done.
    Mk2Smallfileo.jpg

John Branch and pscook like this.