1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Green New Deal = Kmer Rouge

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 8, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm angry that everyone else makes more than me. I'm going on strike in protest!

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And I'm unwilling to work for either of those wages, so I'll be on the sofa. Pay up bitches. Man this is gonna be sweet!

Banditracer likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

4. Spang308

http://dlvr.it/QypTvG

I'm not a Mitch McConnell fan, but him bringing this dumpster fire piece of trash up for a floor vote is brilliant. Get these idiots, including several presidential candidates, on record.

lrrs517 and Banditracer like this.
  5. Spang308

Democrats: "King me!"
    Republicans: "We're playing chess idiots."
    :crackup:

blkduc likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Instead of that maybe we could get all progressives, liberals and communists to do a Heaven's Gate. Less damage to roads and stuff. Kind of like the neutron bomb leaves buildings standing and kills the people.

7. Spang308

It truly kills me (pun intended) the greenies are targeting CO2.
    What needs CO2 to survive? Trees.
    What do trees give off? Oxygen.
    What do humans need to survive? Oxygen.
    Quite simply, eliminating CO2 directly eliminates trees and indirectly eliminates humans.
    Didn't these idiots have science class in 3rd grade? The only basic skill they are worse at is math.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

None of them are smarter than third graders.
    These are the people that think that mankind's progress has in some way messed with mother nature and thus the world will end in 12 years. So they want to kill all progress, send us back in time and take all the money so they can INTENTIONALLY mess with mother nature and for absolute certainty fuck things up.

9. Spang308

While we're on 3rd grade science, lets discuss another principle. The green dipshits warn of the threat of sea level rise from melting ice caps. I want you to perform a little experiment. Fill a glass with ice. Top it off with water. Mark the level. Sit in on your table. Wait for all the ice to melt. Note the water level. It went down.
    Water expands when it freezes. Volume is volume. The one and only way sea levels can rise due to polar ice melting is to assume all of that ice is located on land currently. That eliminates large portions of ice, mainly ice bergs.
    But let's not let shit a 10 year old knows get in the way of a political agenda.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Normally we're on the same page but you might want to go look into the word "glacier". I don't know exactly what the volume of water that is landlocked actually is, nor how much the melting of same would add to the sea level.

Perhaps some beeb math whiz can enlighten us?

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The poor, benighted residents of the utopian city of San Francisco already have to deal with human excrement in the streets, and you would add random piles of testicles in public places?

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You want to fix the environment, cut greenhouse emissions and save the polar bears? Kill 1/3rd to 1/2 of all humans on earth. Eliminates most of the world's problems almost instantly.

Well, except wouldn't the bodies give off methane? Can't cremate them without increasing smog levels. Can't bury them without possibly contaminating the ground water and soil.

F@ckin' Humans! Even in death they find a way to f@ck shit up!

aaronson likes this.
  13. nigel smith

I am not a math whiz, but I can testify from personal experience that the polar regions contain more than a bit of ice above the current sea level. I have no idea what the effect would be if Al Gore's home heating system melted it all at once.

14. Spang308

My point was the threat of rise assumes all the ice is land locked. I contend it's not. Some is for sure. The ice that is not on land melting could be a net negative on sea level rise. Al Gore claimed FL would be under water by now. Miami will cease to exist. I have a bulkheaded house at the beach in DE. The water level is the same as it's always been. No higher, no lower. Either Al Gore is wrong, or mystery bulkhead contructing knomes have been sneaking in while I sleep and raising the sea wall, adjoining ground and house.
    Or, using their level of logic, the rise hasn't gotten to me yet because I'm higher in latitude! :crackup:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There are sooo many evil damned humans killing the earth that if all the humans stood in one place it would cover the whole entire...city of Los Angeles.

Stupid humans.

16. nigel smith

Wood chippers on the edge of rice paddies. Problem solved.

17. nigel smith

Actually, I'm kind of okay with your plan. As long as I don't have to go.

18. Spang308

I had this discussion with a co-worker the other day while laughing over the Green New Deal proposal. How much methane would be released by the dead cows as one last fart upon being killed and how much will be released over time as the dead bodies decompose?
    Guess that spike in methane would be a willing sacrifice for the greater good of the longtime benefits of zero cow farts down the road.
    The thought that any adult took this proposal seriously is downright hysterical. The thought that half of congress and all of the current Democratic presidential nominees has, is flat out frightening.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, could be worse, you could be on my list. :D

My idea does fit in with the Khmer Rouge part of the title. Can I be Brother #13, Ke Pauk ain't using the title anymore? :D

20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Thanos agrees and has the perfect solution! :D