1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Where is the SOTU thread? You guys gonna just keep the fallout in here? This should be good.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Orange man badass.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Not planning on watching the circus. Not going to watch the "he can't read a teleprompter worth shit" mindless talking head garbage either.
    There will be lame protests and grandstanding from the peon gallery, lots of "I'm not happy or clapping" stern faces, the requisite clapping, etc.
    I'll just read the transcript for myself.

blkduc likes this.
  4. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

:stupid:

5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I hope tonight at 9 EST he announces that the entire wall will be built using foreign aid funds. Fix the crisis.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well today Trump's approval rating is at 52%. If you want to see it go even higher, watch what happens if he does something to get the wall built.

kangasj and lrrs517 like this.
  7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Imagine what it would be if he investigated Hillary

kangasj and blkduc like this.
  8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

FIFY

Fencer likes this.
  9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Damn...if I posted something from a biased source you guys would scream fake news and nail me to a barn door:D

"After the 2010 midterm elections, Silver concluded that Rasmussen's polls were the least accurate of the major pollsters in 2010, having an average error of 5.8 points and a pro-Republican bias of 3.9 points according to Silver's model."

"In 2009 Time magazine described Rasmussen Reports as a "conservative-leaning polling group." John Zogby said in 2010 that Scott Rasmussen had a "conservative constituency." In 2012 The Washington Post called Rasmussen a "polarizingpollster." Rasmussen has received criticism over the wording in its polls."

SuddenBraking likes this.
  10. Spang308

Even taking away several points, I believe he's polling higher than both Obama and even Reagan at this point in their presidencies.
    The Dems better offer up something way better than they have so far, or the landslide will be epic in 2020. I saw clips of Beto's rally last night. He ain't the one. What a goof ball.

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

it was an anti rally...no? :)

12. Spang308

And don't worry. It was just a bump from his state of the union address. The press will unfairly call him a racist non stop ad nauseam until they get him back in the low 40s...until he shoots the Dems the finger and builds his wall. Then...I predict high 50s if not 60 if GDP stays above 3 and unemployment at 4 or below.
    STILL waiting for anyone to point to one racist thing he has said or done. I ask ALL the time. Best I've got so far is, "well he just is."
    Uhhh...OK

13. Spang308

An anti-Trump rally.
    More accurately, a collection of complete idiots. That dude sounds like Jeff Spicoli.
    Like, wow man, far out dude. Yeah. Whew.

14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You know, I think when Trump wins his second term the meltdowns will be even better than before.

XFBO, ducnut, Spang308 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Spang308

It will be a Mondale-like event, but with WAY more crying from the pussy hat wearers that really didn't exist then. We can only hope it triggers a monumental shift in political views and the far left fringe gets told to sit down and shut up and grown ups take over again. If they continue on their current path, they will get thrashed in every election from now until generation X dies...at least.
    You need to consider that even the millennial morons will change their views once they are working and paying taxes. All that free shit sounds great when you're at a frat party trying to finger bang Susie Rotten Crotch. Not so much when you figure out it ain't feee and the ones that promised all that shit are bigger thieves than Capone.

17. Spang308

image000000_14.jpg Just a reminder! :flag::crackup:

auminer likes this.
  18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Jesus Christ, I flipped across CNN during Tumps rally and that pussy lemon was almost in tears. I really can't take more than a minute or two of watching that waste of oxygen.

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

My son, who is now 35, has finally exited the "millennial malaise". Lives in Oregon and is frustrated by the nonsense that goes on there. There IS hope.

blkduc likes this.
  20. Spang308

I don't even bother. I do take comfort in knowing their little libtard heads are exploding daily, but I can't even watch anymore. They just straight up live in a make believe land. They misrepresent every single thing he does.
    I will, however, flip over to MSNBC and CNN when he wins re-election. That misery and sadness is just heart warming and too good to miss.
    I don't know why they get so sad. Without him to bitch about, they'd all be unemployed.

kangasj likes this.