1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tampering w/ food......

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Feb 10, 2019.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

You ate multi month old chips? You lose the case for being disgusting.

badmoon692008 and SpeedyE like this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know if that was intentional, but nicely played.

That said, if that's what one gets for a felony tampering charge in your state, you guys are no joke, wherever that is.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Screamed at/dehumanized daily for years, called me 'Tard' to customers, wouldnt pay me and held $ over my head to keep me working. Was like Financial Terrorism.
    The chips was just part of the daily abuses. I wasnt a food-stealer, he left it out for couple months waiting/hoping for me to take one/two.
    The chips is/was nothing in comparison......there were things done/said to me that i can never post, cause I cant prove any of it. I would pass lie-detector, but have no proof.

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Dude, I have eaten jellybeans found under the seat, when cleaning out my car :D

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Coon got you again! That was no jelly bean.

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

how do you end up in the hospital from hot sauce?!

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Very simple rule in our office. Community food you bring in goes on the kitchen table (doughnuts, chips, candy etc). Everything in the fridge is off limits unless offered.

I hate food rapists.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Well if you are allergic to stuff in what ever brand of hot sauce. Not to mention the boyfriend of the woman was in his early 70's. My dad could not have any spicy foods due to his medical issues.

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

So the guy spiking food to feed the local coyotes, gets upset when somebody spikes food that you chose to eat? Maybe they just though you had mange, and were trying to medicate you. :)

badmoon692008 and SpeedyE like this.