1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Honor, integrity, truth....words that have little meaning to the current herd of democrat lemmings. Warren was deliberately lying and scheming the system to gain an advantage she knew she didn't deserve. She has no honor nor shame. I would have given her points if she just admitted to a human weakness and fessed up, but no, she tried to weasel out of it by making up more deceptions. The jig was up when she attempted to use a test to prove her point but the news got out and the jig was up. :crackup:

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Retards

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

They didn't lie...they were misquoted, not heard correctly, and had a bad day when explaining themselves.

See perfect example of this below :crackup:

Fencer likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Again, how anyone could go to a polling booth and push the Dem button for any position is beyond me. They are the party of deceit and hate. They have no policy, only racist, sexist, bigoted smears against their opponents.
    They are garbage.
    The few like Joe Manchin from WV should switch parties. He's a moderate by his party's current standards.

kangasj likes this.
  5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Want to give me an exact date for when round 1 is over so I can mark my calendar with a link to this post? :D

6. Spang308

The Democratic National convention would be the official end of round one. She'll be gone long before then. I'd bet of all the currently declared candidates, none are still standing past the second primary in New Hampshire. That is provided a reasonable yet to be named candidate steps forward as I expect. The whackadoodle fringe is just the opening act for a wonderboy like Beto or old creepy uncle Joe.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

blkduc likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So wait a minute... We've gone from "I didn't inhale" .. to lying that you DID inhale.

Progress!!!

kangasj likes this.
  9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

But hey, she didn't misspell anything on Twatter, so it's all good.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I would say liberal whackos but I’d be redundant.

I mean we see it on the beeb first hand, so not surprising.

Mental disease.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, and her punctuation is impeccable. So double credibility.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

G 97 likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Must not have gotten the memo. LOL

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

As I understood it they were wearing white to celebrate women's suffrage. White was a color frequently worn by the people behind that movement almost 100 years ago.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

After Labor Day? Tacky.

tdoss1980 and G 97 like this.
  17. Spang308

:crackup:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

They remind me of an entirely different kind of “movement”. LOL

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Were any of them in the Texas Bar when she lied on the application? If so then yes by proxy :D