1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Clapping emoji!

2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Because that’s how things in a free country should work. Right?

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Cute you think you're free.

But, yeah. If you can't behave, society has to correct your behavior by force. Same as it ever was.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You shouldn't have to pay to support someone elses crotch fruit in a free country either...

badmoon692008 and R Acree like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was responding to Mongo and he clearly brought in the mental health aspect.

I've known a lot of women who have had abortions, never known one to do so lightly or without knowledge. One of the things I always liked about Planned Parenthood was how they presented all the options out there and explained the physical and mental toll getting an abortion takes on a woman.

As I pointed out, PP can't warn women of the mental health consequences if they deny mental health consequences exist.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...ed-19952009/E8D556AAE1C1D2F0F8B060B28BEE6C3D#

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/12...ng-life-abortion-overturning-roe-wont-change/

http://thefederalist.com/2019/01/28/abortion-doesnt-just-kill-child-psychologically-kills-mother/

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle...nt-and-discovered-she-didnt-know-i-was-alive/

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

So Elizabeth Warren stated during a rally this weekend that by 2020 Trump may not even be president because he may be in jail. This coming from someone guilty of falsifying documents to gain an advantage in law school and the TX bar. Unlike the stupid Russia accusations against Trump, there's proof against her.
    That bitch is flat out nutty. The Democratic party becomes more insane with each passing day!

7. In Your Corner

I love that she announced her candidacy from Lawrence, the "Immigrant City".
    These days it's a sanctuary city and the poorest city in MA, with a huge percentage
    of the residents on welfare. It was once called the arson capital of the US and
    the car theft capital of the US in roughly the same time period.
    It's her kind of people.

8. Spang308

So far, the Dems have offered up the worst collection of candidates I have ever seen and it stands to get worse not better. Their personal and political baggage is unparalleled.

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The laws around that include intent. Good luck proving that since she already stated that it was passed down to her verbally that was her ancestry. Was it wrong? Sure. Anyway to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt in court? Nope, not a chance a prosecutor would bother with putting that to trial, as it would be pointless.

Now, anyone running against her should certainly use those facts against her and the voters should take it into account. That is very different from anything that would land her in jail. At most they might disbar her or make her file and amended application to the bar. The law school thing is bad, but probably not against the law even if you could prove intent.

10. Spang308

image000000_13.jpg Speaking of which, Trump on troll level 12 again. Man is this going to be fun. To watch these idiots rush to endorse AOC's Green New Disaster was particularly entertaining. If I didn't know better, I'd accuse them of trying to re-elect Trump!

MachineR1 likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

When your philosophy of life boils down to "the end justifies the
    means" you will likely end up with a few skeletons.

12. Spang308

At what point did I state Fauxahontis was going to jail? Nice spin.
    What I said was she's implying that a guy who is totally innocent of some bullshit conspiracy theory is in any danger of going to jail or being impeached and that accusation is coming from an insane lying shitbag of a human being.
    Lizzy must be completely off her rocker if she thinks she has a prayers chance in hell of finishing higher than 10th in the Democratic primary let alone dethrone Trump.
    Again, this group of candidates is collectively the biggest bag of idiots the party could round up. It's almost like the party knows it's going to get thumped in 2020 and doesn't want to ding a legit runner for 2024. Either that, or they want to slide back to the middle and a huge ass whooping in 2020 will facilitate that.
    OR...they're just really fucking stupid.
    I'm betting on the latter

kangasj likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did she lie to congress?

14. Spang308

Good question. She seemingly without remorse lies about her heritage and has been doing so for at least 34 years that we have proof of. If I had to guess, the answer is yes. Lied under oath with possibility of perjury, who knows?

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

With my apologies, it certainly seemed you were implying she would or should be the one going to jail not Trump.
    Yes, she is a terrible candidate and while very bad is not even the worst of the D candidates. That is just sad.

Oddly enough Klobuchar is probably one of their better and more moderate sounding candidates. I would not recommend the other contenders, Republicans or Trumpers underestimate her.
    That depends on the definition. Do you mean under oath or when she was just speaking on the floor. The former is a crime the later is BAU.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Seems the threshold can be a moving target depending on who makes the accusation.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So you clearly don't understand how any of this works. Klobuchar is the 2020 election's Jim Webb, and she will be KO'd in round 1. But yeah ok...don't underestimate her. :crackup:

18. Spang308

It's hilarious because they are screwed in this regard and there seems to be no work around. It's why they all fantasize about Trump getting impeached. They are all going to club each other over the heads like baby seals with who can be the most radical leftist, and then have to run against Trump who has the country humming. The possibility of racing left to win the primary and then sliding back against that base to run against Trump is an impossible venture. Especially with the war chest of leftist liberal bullshit soundbites that will be on tape from the Democratic nominee trying to win the party.
    On top of that, so far, everyone of these morons endorsed AOCs deal.
    No cow farts for you!
    They have no policiy to run on. All they will have is we hate Trump. The guy who ran on making America great again and actually kept his promise and did it.
    They. Are. Fooked.

kangasj likes this.
  19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

20. Spang308