1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica TV

Discussion in 'General' started by Henrybgood2, Feb 9, 2019.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Looks like FS2 is available on the Xtra package and up with DirectTV and it is HD. This is great for me since I am stuck with DirecTV and I already have this package. Bein was only available on the highest tier when it was available.

I am sure the other races will be available online in some form. Can't wait for the season to start.

2. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

If the series wasn’t moving forward we wouldn’t be involved in it period.

G 97 and AC1108 like this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hopefully 600's make it too, but I'm guessing that will be only online? I know I generally like the 600 races more than the Superbike races, but Superbike looks exciting this year.

4. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

I think you guys should just wait for the next announcement this week.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's not what we do around here.

6. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

That’s right

05Yamabomber likes this.
  7. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

I’ve been told there are two more parts to the TV and viewership package and they will be announced this week.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Fox has IMSA, Nascar, NHRA and now MotoAmerica. Do they have Supercross and Flattrack too? Wrapping up all the motorsport in the US!

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

NBC Sports has AFT

Steeltoe likes this.
  10. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Eurosport

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

SX moved to NBC this year....I'm guessing outdoor MX series the same.

12. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

When you look at the 30,000 view...this is freaking awesome news! This type of news is gonna be a lot easier for guys to "sell themselves" to potential sponsors. As they say, "Until something is sold, nothing happens"

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’m calling it:
    Twins live on ABC.

Everyone else gets YouTube.

14. condon66

condon66 Member well known

:crackup:

Don't encourage them to stop bitching! I love reading this shit!

lonewrench likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't recall, was MotoAmerica being broadcast globally on Bein? I don't imagine most countries in Europe are getting Fox Sports....so I'm wondering if Bein exposed MotoAmerica to a much larger international audience.

drop likes this.
  16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

They aren't that smart!

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

At least you admitted it. :Poke: :D

18. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

some FS2 content is available on foxsportsgo.com. so if u have FS with your cable provider, u might be able to get the races online even if you don't have FS2.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I doubt they will but it would be great if they have an internet subscription plan also. I have WSB and MotoGP now. It would be great to have our series also. But I don't have cable and do things on the weekend (watch the ones I have through the week rather than TV). Here's waiting for the announcement and wishing.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Possibly, but how does this explain the ongoing and current teams that have remained over the years while the series wasn’t moving forward?
    I’m glad you’re staying in. :)