1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica TV

Discussion in 'General' started by Henrybgood2, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because this is WAY more fun :crackup:

KMC likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Mods, please make this statement a bannable offense. :D

3. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

To be fair, when professional teams and privateers are trying to develop a value proposition for sponsors, understanding the TV package and the expected reach and exposure of the series is useful and helps attract sponsors and put people onto bikes. So I get why some folks might be wound up about it. I get that most people asking are not waiting on a sponsorship deal, but the sooner the better.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  4. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

anyone that blabs on the internet early isnt going to be trusted next time with new announcements.

im stoked that we are finally going to hear this week.

JJJerry likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The people who are responding that they know are the teams, those bitching aren't :D

lonewrench and YamahaRick like this.
  6. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

I hope whoever they use will show the entire races without commercials like Bein TV.

23103a, drop, 5axis and 1 other person like this.
  7. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

7 months from the first race, and people are complaining MA is dragging things out. They've done a phenomenal job with the sport, and have expanded it to bring in more people. Now, we're getting some sort of TV deal, which can't be worse than Bein, and people still find a way to complain, before it ever comes out. If it requires a subscription, I hope the same people complaining subscribe. It's all about helping the sport, right?

Shocker and lonewrench like this.
  8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Lol. Just talking about all the impatient bastids scrolling through their channel guides looking to set DVR's.

9. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

!!!

10. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Because they’ve asked to keep it under wraps and I respect that.

The press release is tomorrow.

lonewrench likes this.
  11. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

#actinglikeyouknowshit :D It is fun to know things and not say a word.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I found out in early December and damn near gave it away answering a question without thinking about it. Would have been in serious trouble :D

obcbr likes this.
  13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I was going to say I would bet the teams already know and their plans are in motion.
    :blart:

14. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Patience, grasshopper.

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to know the details of the new TV package.

G 97 likes this.
  15. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

I thought Bein did a pretty decent job of coverage. The whole mess with the cable providers was another issue.

Laz, SnacktimeKC and OldSchlPunk like this.
  16. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Who are you again?

17. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I can't wait to hear the bitching and whining about how Joe Blow hates the new coverage because he/she doesn't like an announcer, lives under a rock and doesn't have access, doesn't like commercials, wishes they were live and not delayed, doesn't like crunchy peanut butter, hates the new Supra, blah blah blah blah blah.

Gonzo523, obcbr and r6boater like this.
  18. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

Thank you so very much for saying that sir. MotoAmerica isn’t all cloak and dagger if you’re invested in their program they will communicate very easily. So when someone tells me to keep my trap shut I keep my fucking trap shut. Do you really think we would double down and go buy Ducati’s if we didn’t know what was happening ? Come on guys get a grip. Thanks Mongo

19. six6two

six6two AWD

I’ll spill the beans.. fuck it.

ALL classes at each round will be aired live, in HD on the groundbraking new network, Screamin Sheheenin TV!!!

20. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

Did I miss something?? Buy Ducati’s??