1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And who hate cops

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So a group of 12-13 year olds are antagonizing and pushing and assaulting your wife/daughter? You’re gonna just walk away?

Hope you’re not married with kids.....

VFR#52 and kangasj like this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I cannot understand people at times....

It’s like they ignore the entire situation that builds up.

Then when the victims get tired of the harassment they become the one who is vilified....

It’s what’s gonna happen when the civil wars start up. The fucking working folks are going to get pushed to a breaking point and it’s going to get very very bad for the ones who “think” they are tough.

Like Mike Tyson, the great philosophy major says:
    “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face”

You think this “little angel” learned something?

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

With the newest video that has emerged of the guy punching the two ladies, I laughed my ass off at the trending tags.

#equalrights #andlefts #uppercutsforall

:crackup:

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Was that stated by Broome? :D

6. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

BHP41 likes this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

But I thought young teen girls were harmless and shit...

BHP41 likes this.
  9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He should have called the cops.

BHP41, VFR#52 and brex like this.
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

How much do you wanna bet if the musician was armed and got a shot off first, killing one of them, you'd have the dregs of society outraged because of their ages. I mean, you NEVER hit girls under no circumstance.....right?

Same deal with the original case of this thread, guy intervenes while another woman is getting harassed then defends himself when he becomes the target, trolls deem him the devil........had he tucked his penis between his legs and just stood there taking the shoves and punches only to have one of those girls escalate the situation by sticking a knife in his back, killing him.....those very same people who bitched about how he handled it, would just stay silent.....much like those who do when a cop is killed in the line of duty.

What some people don't want to understand is many of these tragic cases can fall on either side of the spectrum and look really bad in the process.....most times they happen so damn fast too.

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

kangasj likes this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

What's she doing on Fox news? Doesn't she know they hate immigrants?

XFBO likes this.
  14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I wonder if she can play baseball.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Da news habeen berry good to me.

16. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

[0]=68.ARA2xQEY_RJjX__OOnp4izVuXJskcmP3RvjQ4x6tkPChA35GSAaMmMFYMWtApoMuLyjdil9ONnpYJpvPSlato-AYo2t4qkZLvSjivFX4wDeEGA1OLApncxFuTMxnL8gFApksPdNyhGrK7JzzyPHqQ3AlkWjbZacgjik76AIXx6n4y7DyHp-k3rhSNtBFI9s0VPzRVrNFptdZAy0fLrpTUXPoAOEmx8M74PCjhKjN-35BJzOzUsT_hxrzZZBQlngTklJhX8IG3aDgLRzjIeWCl9rHS950k100JffE6EbcGspw0doV2neHgj-Mkl56wawHyBixslMQYN_2Tfm2hSXiojU3VWqn2vRsfVF5&__tn__=H-R

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Well, he seems like a nice well adjusted young man.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    He cried like a little bitch too.
    Roll Tide! :beer:

kangasj likes this.
  18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

DaveK should have introduced to the concrete again and again until little big man had a better attitude.

Hope the bully doesnt ever go trail running. The mountain lions dont let up once the crying starts.

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Kid needs a hell of alot more of an ass whoopin / attitude adjustment than that. Probably see him on LivePD in a few years.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member