1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tampering w/ food......

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Feb 10, 2019.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I had that since I was like 8 or 9 and fell in love w the Asian girl on Soul Train on the little b/w tv .... been cursed since then. They were hard to find aroun d these parts.
    [​IMG]

WHEW!

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I know a guy in Augusta that kept having his sandwichs stolen out of fridge at work.
    ( Disclaimer..ive told this story here before,its gross,so read on at your own risk)

He had a wife and baby at home.When he finally got fed up with the thieving,he planted the bait.
    The bait was eaten,but I cant remember if he was fired,or suspended?for planting the sandwich.

It was a not so tasty baby shi$ sandwich,compliments from his baby he had at home.:Puke::Puke::Puke:

Phl218, eggfooyoung, TLR67 and 2 others like this.
  3. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

One of my college roommates would always eat food that wasn’t his - relentlessly. Like not even a “Hey bro! Can I have a piece of that apple pie your grandma made?” He’d polish off like last half of the damn thing.

We baked a pan of brownies with chocolate ExLax in it. He ate two rows in one night. Dude was on the shitter for 2 days and missed classes. It was warranted.

4. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is in color.

Was the "on the little b/w tv" meant to be tongue in cheek? :crackup::crackup:

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Speedy you seem like the nicest person in the world. Your animal encounters are epic and I appreciate you sharing them with us. That said, STOP BEING A FUCKING VICTIM. You need to treat yourself like you would treat a litter of puppies about to be drown because they came out the wrong color. All this shit you are going through is bullshit, but it ain't gonna stop unless you stop it. Stop being the easy target that fuckheads can see a mile away and prey on.

I hate giving unsolicited advice but fuck it, you need it.

6. SpeedyE

"

Thank you BC <3
    Im not working anymore, probably never will.....just rehashing old things in my head, trying to make sense of it all.
    Thank you again.

7. SpeedyE

I am not on top of things....I just rewalized I should/meant to have said in original post, this was like 3 years ago, i dont work there no more, just was just thinking about it and wondering if it was illegal.
    VERY Sorry guys for the confusion i caused.
    Sorry :(

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

No confusion man! As said before,you're a good guy,never met ya,but enjoy the stories.
    Stay up my brutha!!:beer:

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Seemed easy for me that it was long ago.

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Kept putting M+M's out, fat cow would take handful's end of day the bowl would be empty.
    Mixed Skittles and M+M's same bowl. Never had the problem again.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

auminer and SpeedyE like this.
  12. SpeedyE

I love skittles and like m&m's.....are they horrible combined???

13. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Hey SpeedyE. You should come to Asia if you have a yellow fever.

I was in Thailand and now I’m in Malaysia. My online dating apps are on fire!!

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

When a co-worker was at a Ford dealership, the owner's flaky brother used to steal his sandwiches. He sprayed carburetor cleaner on one.
    Flaky brother got weaned from stealing sandwiches after that. Owner stood behind co-worker.

ToofPic and SpeedyE like this.
  15. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

When I was in college, we used to put mouse and rat traps in bags of chips. That taught the chip stealers right quick.

ToofPic and Phl218 like this.
  16. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

IMO it's horrid.
    Chocolate covered cherries, strawberries, bananas all work well.
    But thats 2 flavors at once, and natural vs the smack of skittles.

17. freedomgli

freedomgli Well-Known Member

The short answer re: legality/illegality is IT DEPENDS... on the totality of the circumstances i.e. the jurisdiction where the purported crime took place, the Dorito owner's intent, whether he left the so-called "bait" for the so-called Dorito "thief" or whether they were in fact offered freely or taken without permission, who exactly was injured and to what degree, whether this fit a documented pattern of workplace abuses by your employer or another co-worker, etc. At best it would be simple assault and even then only in a small town with nothing else going on and only if you made a big stink about it at the time. If it was a kid who was injured as a result of this stunt instead of an adult who probably ought to know better then odds increase that the prankster would get busted. If this happened in someplace like DC where cops can't keep up with the relentless murders, rapes, armed robberies, etc. they would probably only take down your complaint and deposit in the circular file when you left.

Now if you were on top of your game you could have sued the business owner in civil court for hostile work environment, etc. but that is a road few employees venture down.

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hostile to what protected class?

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The homeboy Speedy is a special class all his own. :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Here that could land you a felony charge for tampering with food/drink. If the person who painted the chips isn't willing to eat one, well I'd say it was set up as a trap. Even more time if someone is injured. We had a guy at work put hot sauce under the cheese of some pizza slices another coworker put on a plate to take back to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend ended up in the hospital. Well she got the last laugh, the asshole who tampered with the pizza died of colon cancer at 48.

Phl218 and SpeedyE like this.