1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 6 year prediction...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Feb 5, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

So, you think that future events as I predicted, which may very well happen, makes no difference in peoples lives?
    I'll agree- to disagree with you.

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'm kinda bored with the whole political landscape...let them take us off the cliff. It's only the lemmings, and anyone attached to them, that will fall.
    In the meantime, the excitement, adventure and adrenaline of living in a country as huge and powerful as ours, thrashing about in its death rolls as the survivors clamor to communicate a future...ah, it will be the best of times, it will be the worst of times.
    And, damnit, you'll know you're living, and you'll totally appreciate the phrase "Get off my lawn" as all the money-grubbin' scum won't have anything to support them.
    Being responsible for yourself, your own well-being...
    It's gonna be beautiful, man.
    :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

What did you predict other that end of the world by the Democrats winning both houses and the executive branch? There is no difference between what you predict and the photos of everyone crying when Hillary lost. What is funny is their pain was real and your prediction hasn't even happened yet you are already crying in your beer. Even if the democrats win it won't be the end of the world but business as usual. Shirley you can provide some real world examples since it just happened in the past ten years?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

"Don't call me Shirley."

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The events you predicted have no chance of happening. So no, things that won't happen won't matter to people.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Forgot to reply to this silly post.

Never said that but don't let that impulsive Liberal trait stop you in making more false claims in the future, it's what y'all do best.

My reply was somewhat of a sarcastic one, cuz let's face it, there were a LOT of bad things that happen during that time period. I'd say the biggest reason why I said it was because my parents, I believe, struggled the most in the 70's and early 80's. Seemed like a lot of folks I knew in that time frame were struggling to make ends meet also, whether it was extended family or neighborhood friends. Now, I can be completely nuts or off with this but our family life seemed to improve from the mid 80's through to this day, economic wise. I realize that may not be the case with other people but it's the way I remember how the economy felt in my household growing up.

7. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I remember growing up (gradeschool/jrhs?) wearing white underwear w/ soomeother kid's name sharpied on the stretchy band.....hand me down underwear, srs. I never had a chance in life, lol

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Wow that sounds Reaganesque...... GDP increases and all things rise..... So cut taxes and productivity increases raising revenues. Or increase taxes and reduce revenue and production (GDP). Did you get attacked by a pod recently?