1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tostino pizza rolls

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I could eat like 800 of them in one sitting. Especially the combination ones.

Pretty much all I had to say.

The end.

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Do they deliver,cause im all out?

shakazulu12, K51000 and Metalhead like this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Don’t you have a non-compete or something? You can’t hype Totino’s Pizza Rolls when you’re paid to sling Domino’s!

shakazulu12 and Metalhead like this.
  4. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

I like to fancy ‘em up with a little slice of cheese on the top.......

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I deliver.

SpeedyE and ToofPic like this.
  6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Hot sauce all the way!

tony 340 and mastermind like this.
  7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I have a family sized bag in the freezer, free for pickup. I won’t ship.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

They're good dipped in ranch or blue cheese dressing.

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

They are great to just throw in the garbage can .

The end

DmanSlam, K51000 and Motofun352 like this.
  10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

They are definitely a step up from Dominos

11. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Address

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Those things will cause you to blow out an o ring. Turbo Lax in solid form. If you ever swallowed a penny, buttons or anything else you think might still be in your poop track, eat a few dozen of those things and you'll sure as shit poop it out.

mastermind and K51000 like this.
  13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Right up there with beenie-weenies.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah, I'm gonna go with nope....

INGREDIENTS
    Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Water, Cooked Pizza Topping, Made with Pork and Chicken (sausage made with pork and chicken [pork, mechanically separated chicken, salt, spice, maltodextrin (corn, tapioca), natural flavors], water, textured vegetable protein [soy flour, caramel color], soy protein concentrate, sugar, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, hydrolyzed corn and soy protein, soy flour, yeast extract), Imitation Mozzarella Cheese (water, palm oil, modified corn starch, vegetable oil, rennet casein, salt, sodium aluminum phosphate, potassium chloride, citric acid, guar gum, potassium sorbate [preservative], sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, titanium dioxide [artificial color], maltodextrin, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, Vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, Vitamin B12), Vegetable Oil, Pepperoni Seasoned Pork, Chicken and Beef Pizza Topping (pork, mechanically separated chicken, water, soy protein isolate, beef, salt, Contains 2% or less of: pepperoni [pork, mechanically separated chicken, beef, salt, Contains 2% or less of: spices, dextrose, pork stock, lactic acid starter culture, oleoresin of paprika, flavoring, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, BHA, BHT, citric acid], spices, dextrose, oleoresin of paprika, sodium ascorbate, garlic powder, natural flavor, maltodextrin, sodium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture, BHA, BHT, citric acid). Contains less than 2% of: Modified Corn Starch, Rehydrated Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese (water, skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, citric acid, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin B), Sugar, Salt, Modified Whey, Defatted Soy Flour, Dried Onion, Spice, Methylcellulose, Rehydrated Enzyme Modified Cheese (water, milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, TBHQ (preservative), Natural Flavor.

CONTAINS CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY AND MILK INGREDIENTS.

ToofPic and Phl218 like this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Geezus!!! How do they fit all that crap in one pizza roll?

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I dunno, but if it has more ingredients than parts on the space shuttle I'm definitely not putting that shit down my gullet.

Rebel635, StaccatoFan and Phl218 like this.
  17. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

^^:crackup:^^

beechkingd likes this.
  18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I think that's the shortened version LOL

19. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, they're evil and will kill you dead but they taste so damned good! Everything in moderation...

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

In Alabama. 25 miles north of Montgomery. Let me know when you’re on your way.