1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Green New Deal = Kmer Rouge

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 8, 2019.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

NPR is 199% in the "sea level" rise camp. All their show hosts wont hear any counter points or denying...lol.
    They are predicting Miami to be "under water" in 15-20 years. Guess someone should inform all the high rise builders...lol
    You would think Dade county would listen to these credible folks! Maybe they are drunk off all the permit fees they are collecting? Or the property taxes.

2. TurboBlew

She grabs men by the balls then? Dont mention this to @Steeltoe til I get a chance to be assaulted! :D

Steeltoe likes this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Al Gore said it was going to be under water in 15 years...20 years ago. :rolleyes:
    Ask yourself this...if Florida was in any danger of being under water, do you think banks would be writing mortgages there? Maybe they're just going out on a limb for their 5%...OVER 30 YEARS.

4. TurboBlew

I work directly for the guy that sets building policy for our town. You would think with all our natural & man made water features everything should be built 25' off grade to start. The show hosts kept claiming the latest NOAA report PLUS National Security Advisors past recommendations about climate being in the top 5 of active "national threats".
    Meanwhile...weather scientists still cant reproduce the atmosphere in a test chamber! :rolleyes:

5. Spang308

How long have you lived there and have you seen any measurable long term rise in the water level?
    We have a weekend house on the water in DE. The water level on the bulkhead has been the same with the exception of storm tides and weird lunar cycles.

6. TurboBlew

25 years... same as it ever was with waterfront construction booming. Its not Miami...which is a good thing.

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

11 years, 11 months and I think 18 days?

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Same with pensacola beach... the gulf hasn’t risen any from what I see on a weekly basis

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Greenies will be here soon to claim that the levels will go up overnight. Duh.

10. Spang308

No. That's when we'll all be dead according to the Eco Princess.
    Get your doomsday countdown clock calibrated correctly.

11. Spang308

Y'all Florida folks should just be happy to be alive and above water.
    --Manbearpig

12. Chasbro

Chasbro Well-Known Member

In my 68 years, I haven't noticed any change in sea level around Galveston.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Nope....it's just gotten oily'er

Actually that got me thinking. My ex used to live in Gulf Shores and I remember still seeing a sheen on the water way up into Mobile Bay long after the media stopped reporting on it (presumably to get everyone to forget about it).

Still any remnants of that shit in and around the Gulf?

15. Spang308

See, even with millions of gallons of oil added to the mix, still no appreciable rise in levels! :D
    Disclaimer: Calm down greenies. I in no way advocate for petroleum catastrophes that harm the environment. It was a joke. Sadly, the smiley emoji likely isn't enough to indicate that for anyone simple minded enough to believe in fairy tales like global warming.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I just watched the thing on Netflix about that last night. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I have always been a student of large scale scams reading voraciously on the subject. They always have a figurehead at the top who has a nasty combination of charisma, being believable, salesmanship, chutzpah, dishonesty, and complete disregard for potential consequences. Danny Faulkner, Bernie Madoff, Barry Minkow, Boesky. All these guys work the same and I am fascinated by the personality type.

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What does that guys tatoo say? HIT MOM??? Geez, even Oedipus didn't advertise that!

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Is that someone we're supposed to recognize or something?

20. Spang308

I think it's the dude from the Fyre Festival scam. If not for the news coverage of the fraud, noone over 23 would know who he is.
    He screwed a bunch of millennials out of millions. He has a future as a Democratic leader.