1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State of the Union

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Feb 5, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

blkduc likes this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

If this info about Trump handing out fake speeches thus making the dems look like fools in their response is true, his genius and moxie remain totally amazing.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Link? That would be level 12 trolling.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Looking for something official because I sure dont trust message boards where I am reading it.

They are saying this is why Pelosi was rifling through papers (her copy) behind him, why the dems had confusion on when to stand/clap or not, and why the Dem response was so disconnected from the actual speech.

If true, it would be beyond delicious.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This is why I love this guy! He’s totally not afraid to fuck with these idiots.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And the reason why he is probably the only guy that was willing and capable of stepping in and stopping this train wreck we were on.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

...And the only guy that can survive their onslaught of insanity. I don't know if people stop to think about it but any Republican president would suffer through the same attacks. If this was Cruz for example, they would go after him the same way but Cruz would be crushed. Thank God it's Trump because Honey Badger don't care!

Spang308 and sheepofblue like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner