1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The AntiWhite thread.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 30, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A twitter account?

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I think he meant a peacock logo somewhere close by, but you're correct also. :D

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Is it still racist to observe that almost the only people with large families these days are the ones who couldn't possibly afford to support them?
    It's as though social incentives have created a bizarro world where the more you strive, the worse your family does and vice versa.

K51000 and badmoon692008 like this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Wow. I wonder if either of those vapid twits realize that their attitude is the bigger problem? 2 angry black girls with victim mentality and no critical thinking skills trying to "make things right" using extreme racial prejudice and stereotyping. I took the time to look and their majors are Philosophy and American Studies respectively. Perhaps if they took a major that had more real world applications they would be more qualified to do some of the things that they are calling out the evil white boys for...

K51000 likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

They are just simply racists. They have obsessed on something so intently for so long that it has consumed them and they have become that thing. Children are not born racist. They are taught that racism by their peers, parents, and community which influences their interpretation of their own life experiences. Every interaction is filtered through the lens of assumed oppression thus making everything tinged with racism.
    Starbucks order wrong? White boy who took the order.
    Cut off by a pickup in traffic? Another racist Trump redneck.
    Laid off at work? Must be my skin color.

I would assume white racists, and racists of all races, are built exactly the same way. Bantus teach their kids to hate pygmys. Iranians are taught to hate Kurds. Etc.

These girls show no more depth or intelligence than a grand wizard evangelizing in front of a burning cross. Only the method of delivery and the source have changed. The burning cross is gone but the message is the same.

I weep for America.

K51000 and Motofun352 like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Isis???

10. In Your Corner

11. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I couldn't get past the opening paragraphs of the second one, but is the first one an actual student publication at Yale? If so, I cant believe it was printed.

If, as the author states, the graduates of Yale are to be our leaders, and if those leaders have the same lack of knowledge/awareness that the author displays, we are indeed fooked.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    K51000 likes this.
  12. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

My take on your statement about children not being born racist.I grew up in a very diverse atmosphere that was very anti-racist. Without overly elaborating,it doesnt have to be taught....... for some people,its just feelings that come naturally and since a very young age.We are all human and have different emotions/feelings regardless of upbringing.......its just that maturing step that many people lack,that you dont always have to wear your heart on your sleeve that makes far too many, stand out. Its taken me half of my life to not always make an immediate judgement call on someone......but still its half of my life since around 4 years old that I felt a very strong disdain towards people that are not of my own. Ultimately, Im just human,and we ALL have our faults,so I dont feel bad about it.It is what it is. Again,Im not saying that its never taught in some households.....but for many, it is not taught,but just a natural feeling.

14. Fonda Dix

crashman likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Bite your tongue!!!!

Scientists are NOT idiots......ever!

18. In Your Corner

It refutes your statement that the racism was taught as opposed to learned.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WTF???? Taught is learned. Taught by lack of exposure to other races is still teaching. Kids learn from environment as well as from their parents etc... Good lord.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  20. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

From as far back as I can remember ive always lived in a multicultural household,and was taught not just to be non-racist but to be anti-racist. What made me at 4 years old,hate black people and want to never be around them? Im the polar opposite of all my family.....and it came to me quite naturally at about 4 years old when I remember first realising I didnt like being around what I referred back then at 4 years old,as "chocolate people". Sure now I dont just go around hating on people for their skin,but I had to go against what came to me naturally at a very young age despite my environment.