1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putting Down Your Pet

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by VintageWannabe, Feb 4, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

And this was supposed to accomplish exactly what?

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

RD....The term "Man's best friend" didn't come out of thin air dude. With your fancy dancing high society past, I would think you would be more of a cat person anyway. Real men prefer dogs....LOL...:crackup:

Banditracer likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

I get it. Sorry to hear about your brother. However, this isn’t a contest to see who has the greatest level of hardship. People are effected differently. I certainly wouldn’t put it on a scale of measurement.
    2017 was a true mother fucker for me.

But I’m still saddened when I hear about peeps pets passing regardless of my 2017 situation. Each event stands on its own. :)

ToofPic and rd400racer like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well then. Fuck you too. :D:crackup::)

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

6. VintageWannabe

VintageWannabe Diggin Deep

You can fuck it. Just don't euthanize it. That's for me and my Vet to decide.

7. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yep, I am a cat person. I like their FUCK YOU attitude:D

G 97 and kangasj like this.
  8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I am not surprised.:crackup: It's always disturbing to have that stupid dog acting all happy when I walk through the front door. Dogs are assholes....

rd400racer likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

My wife and I cannot have kids. Our dogs are our kids. They are like self sustaining little babies. We feed them, bath them, walk them, talk to them, clean up their shit, get woken up in the middle of the night by them but they can be left alone without having a government agency come take them away and we go to jail. If I could figure out a way to write them off on taxes...

ToofPic, badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Certainly just an animal but the one I lost in '17 was super responsive to me and I raced him so we spent a lot of time training etc. That said as hard as that was I lost Dad later in the year and Sca was hard, Dad was a kick in the nuts...repeatedly. Condolences on your brother the day is coming but it will suck if I have to do either of mine.

11. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Perfect way to explain it

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've cried way more over the dogs I've buried than when my MIL died. Does that make me a bad person ? :D

ToofPic and kangasj like this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yeah I cringed at sentence. Just whoa.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Banditracer and kangasj like this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Something they didn't mention and the friend didn't do, if
    you find someone having a stroke, get an aspirin into their mouth asap.

17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

It's been said 100 times,but I will say it again,and I live by it..
    I can't trust most people in my life,but I always know what to expect from my dogs.
    They are always glad to see me,spend time with me,and forgive me.
    They have a short memory on bad times,and are happy for each day we spend together.
    Dogs are just good people,and I love all of them!
    I don't know how I will handle the time when my buddy Jack has to go,I can't even think about it.
    He sits next to me every day,and clicks with me better than anyone.

kangasj likes this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Your dog rides in your truck with you? That's about the only way I think I could manage OTR. I suppose it could be inconvenient at times having to stop, unless you could train him to pee in a gatorade bottle, too. ;) But having the company would out weigh it, I'd think.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Jack,and Yoshi use to ride with me.Im home daily now,but they were the best road mates.Jack laid in my lap.and Yoshi would literally lay on the dash in the window to sleep.
    They never had accidents in the truck,and we had a great time together on the road.
    My biggest problem was them locking me out of the truck,they would get on the arm rest while I was getting fuel,and hit the lock button on the arm rest.
    Had to keep a hidden key for these 2 nuts! :D

20. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

They can go long time. My dogs will drive with me for 6 hours without stopping. Sometime they stay home alone for 8-10 hours without going out. They don't go out overnight either.