1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Mongo and lefty are correct.

I don’t think they get a lot of women with the actual ability to shop options though.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

The main issue I have with PP is that they receive hundreds of millions of federal tax dollars to perform a procedure that I don’t agree with. Obviously there are exceptions but as a whole I don’t like tax dollars funding an organization that kills babies when I have a vested interest.

The other issue I have is that PP also contributes $millions to politicians and political campaigns. So by default it’s become a slimy mechanism for certain politicians to gain tax dollars for their political campaigns. At the very least PP should be, as well as any other tax payer funded entities, restricted from contributing to any political campaigns.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Former Planned Parenthood workers tell of coercion and lies in abortion ‘counseling’

Former Planned Parenthood staff: We were told not to report sexual abuse

They fight every attempt to force PP to show sonograms or to require a waiting period.

They deny that abortion causes mental health problems for large numbers of women.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/29/will-nyts-survey-women-abortions-tell-truth-pain/

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Unreal. I always thought Democrats were idiots. At least in the last 10 years, but this is off the charts. OAC should have been scolded and sent to her room for that complete piece of garbage legislation. She should be getting ridiculed by every news outlet and late night comedian. Instead, every Democratic presidential nominee signs on to endorse it.
    Trump may win all 50 states in 2020. I always thought he would win big, but these morons are way way more out of touch than I thought. First they openly embrace murdering infants and now they want to outlaw cars, airplanes, and those pesky damn farting cows!
    If I were Shultz, I'd take a look at running as a Democrat. No way there are enough whackos that far left to vote for these idiots, even in the primary.
    I've actually read the thing too. It reads like it was written by a 4th grader. It's like really really bad and things and stuff like really.

kangasj likes this.
  8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You're obviously not a visionary Spang :D

9. Spang308

I suppose I'm just stubborn and stuck in my ways. Getting old is a bitch! :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

AOC...."And I think we can, you know, like build high tech paper airplanes, and like totally fly around...and like it's soo cool...and people will have jobs folding them...."

11. Spang308

Nailed it!

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

To me, listening to her talk is like dragging fingernails across a chalkboard.

13. Fonda Dix

You just moved the goal post by adding coercion and mental heath

The discussion is about whether or not they present all options which they do

Now if we want to discuss which option they sell and which one they just casually mention then it’s a different story

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  14. Spang308

I'm beginning to feel the same. She's good for our cause, but a month in and I'm tired of hearing her.
    Her propoasal is just insane. It's so far out there, I can't believe someone didn't take it out of her hands, throw it through the shredding and lock her in a closet until they can figure how to get rid of her.
    She's the gift that keeps on giving, but I'm tired of hearing her.

kangasj likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've actually been in a PP and seen the counseling. I have talked to dozens of women (probably more but meh) who have received helped from PP.

Hence my telling you that your video along with your opinion is bullshit.

Yes, there have been issues at some of them. It happens, lots of stupid and bad people out there.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't care what they do with it but totally agree on federal money.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That is kinda where I am too. I really do not care if people get abortions. I just do not want to fund them.

kangasj likes this.
  18. Fonda Dix

I am not a fan of killing but abortion for sure keeps millions of future thugs off the streets and millions of future leeches off the welfare rolls.

badmoon692008 and kangasj like this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LMFAOOOOOO “they’re going for the Amish vote”

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

^THIS^

I'd like to see two changes, though:

Every abortion comes with a free tubal ligation.

A DNA sample is taken from the fetus and the sperm donor is given a free vasectomy.

I'm on the fence about whether these procedures should be mandatory or voluntary. Maybe one voluntary, but the second one is mandatory.

They've proven themselves incapable of self-regulating their biological processes, therefore society must do it for them.

kangasj likes this.