1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State of the Union

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Feb 5, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Good to know that you feel that way.

PS. There's a big difference in serving and dying. But you go right ahead and have a big slice of American apple pie and celebrate being right. ;)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're not talking about those actually serving or those actually dying though. That would be an entirely different conversation. Had others on moms side who died in WWII - that doesn't make me a better person either.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Triggered much? :crackup:

4. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I really don't want to be that cruel in my reply. Lefties like you do actually pretend to fool themselves into believing something like your statement says, don't you? Un effing believable!
    Keep hanging with your lefty friends, vaping, and keep herding along with the LW MSM.

You think you (Prozac/face lift Pelosi) won?

You're weren't even ever in the game

DT handed his balls to nobody, (well, his knockout wife maybe), now Fuck Schmuckmer on the other hand...

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I guess LT Dan checks off the blocks :flag:

TurboBlew likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I would say that if your child has died in the service of our country
    you have more skin in the game than someone who hasn't endured
    that fate.

drop likes this.
  7. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Got a link for that number? Every poll I've seen has support in the low 40's.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

He's not talking about approval ratings poll, he's talking about the specific poll on how people felt about his SOTU address.

So I don't think it'd be a stretch to say those same 72% are NOT against the wall.

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

When polled after the state of the union, 72% said they support his plans on immigration.

10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Spang said:
    Approval of the speech does not equal approving of building the wall. I have also not heard of that high of a polling number for people wanting to build the wall. I generally have also heard numbers under 50%. As usual, it all comes down to how you ask the questions.

"Do you want to support Trump by having congress spend $100 billion dollars to build a 40 foot tall concrete wall all the way across the US / Mexico border?"
    "Do you want to improve border security by adding additional fencing and barriers?"

I am sure the polling results would be different for the above even if you didn't add in leading questions about poor innocent children to one and drug smuggling and gangs to the other.

11. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

There's polls specifically about the wall, they are in the low 40's.

12. Spang308

There was a polling question. It read as follows: Do you agree with Trump's increased border security plans? 72% responded YES.
    You can read into it what you want, but you'd have to be living in a vaccum to think that doesn't include a wall.
    His approval on the speech as a whole was 76%. Of that 97% Republicans approved. 82% of independents approved and 30% of Democrats approved.
    He has the support. Build the wall.

kangasj likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

You perfectly described the liberal thought process. Facts and reality don’t matter. They are willfully ignorant.

But at times I’m certain it’s not even by their own choice. :D

14. Spang308

It's truly astounding...

15. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Contract with America comes to mind....

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I didn't get a chance to watch it live so I've been reviewing some hi lights.

It was impressive how when the Don was talking about rejecting the idea of late term abortions all those KKK looking feminists sat there infuriated and giving him the look of death. The only thing those sanctimonious broads cheered for was.......themselves when Trump acknowledged them for simply being female.

Embarrassing

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

There you go again with your toxic masculinity .

18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

So their opinion means more? Their votes count more? Are they more of an American than say someone that has a brood of Prominent University attendees & child actors?? What status does a naturalized citizen have? More or less?
    What if I pay millions of dollars in federal, state, & local taxes? Do I get some special designation?
    What about foster parents? Shouldnt they be given status because they are voluntarily caring for mistreated children!
    Who will make all these decisions?

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

TurboBlew likes this.
  20. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

"And the men who hold high places
    Must be the ones to start
    To mold a new reality,
    Closer to the heart!"

XFBO likes this.