1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And yet again - no point. He is addressing a pro life student group. He is talking about abortions past 21/24 weeks - which aren't legal most everywhere unless the mother is in danger. He is not talking about normal abortions but is pretending to do so.

I know what people are doing and it sure as hell isn't second into third trimester abortions every 97 seconds. Seems like you need to get out of your comfort zone a bit.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

G 97 likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Aside from him addressing a pro-life group everything you said was wrong.
    I posted the facts, you should read/watch them.
    It is you who needs to get out of his comfort zone.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. I did watch some, he said 24 weeks. His words, then I stopped watching as it's just inflammatory crap. I'm not going to spend 30+ minutes of my time just to prove you once again posted shit that doesn't actually say what you think it does. You have no clue what my comfort zone is any more than you have a clue what facts are :crackup:

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Everyone knows what your comfort zone is, so please don't try to act like it's a big deal or secret.

It involves pie :D

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

A "Normal Abortion". Sheesh. A sad day when it is normal.

Like "truth in lending" or "ingredience labels", I just wish that people were required to know the plain facts about the issue when they make their "choice". That's the overall value in the vid. And no, the guy was not inflammatory, just informative about something he did hundreds of times.

This abortive industrial complex tries to hide the facts. It is clearly evident in what they tell their subjects as well as the way PP hides behind the "women's health" bullshit lies. Looks like you really fell for the lie about the women in danger argument. Not that there are never women in danger, but that it is a crutch to make everything seem more like "normal abortions".

PP and the complex is a scam for profit.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am so tempted to make a pecan one for dinner tonight. Wish I had some heavy cream in the house, pralines sound really good too.... :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Anyone who uses the term abortive industrial complex is way beyond logic :crackup:

I've known a lot of women who have had abortions, never known one to do so lightly or without knowledge. One of the things I always liked about Planned Parenthood was how they presented all the options out there and explained the physical and mental toll getting an abortion takes on a woman.

But hey, screw those facts right, a couple of cells is a baby and they should all be saved because you're a real man and you know best right?

:crackup:

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

To my way of thinking, if that group of cells has a heartbeat then it is a baby. There has to be a line. That's mine. A partial solution would be to make the morning after pill readily available and even free if need be. School counselors, social workers, and perhaps even volunteer drivers need to be available to at risk populations. If abortion as contraception could be eliminated, it would be easier to support its use for legitimate medical purposes.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can understand and appreciate that, mine is a little different as autonomic functions don't mean actual life to me but I do totally understand how others could feel they do.

Totally agree on Plan B and and more counseling/instruction. I get why not having abortion as contraception sounds good but the reality is it not being there doesn't change things much. Just results in more dead women from bad abortionists.

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Wait. You believe that there is not a big business built on abortions? Talk about illogical.

Where did the "real man" attack come from. WTF bro? I've never stated that I know what is best concerning the issue. As a matter of fact, I've stated just the opposite and said that it is a complex issue with few winners. Some of the big losers are the unwanted kids and the problems created in society. The point that I have tried to make here is that informed people tend to make better decisions. Women have abortions for different reasons, but I doubt that none of them, including your friends, were not aware that fucking might cause pregnancy. Maybe some of them took the subject of fucking lightly. Uninformed? Maybe, because they may have been uniformed about the consequences and the costs of all that sliding. Maybe if they could be exposed to something as simple as a video, they may avoid the issue all together. Wouldn't that be a win?

Did you notice in the video how difficult it was for the Dr. dude to try to adopt a child, when he was aborting dozens a month? Five years to get on the waiting list? Ooops, forgot, you didn't watch it cuz it's propaganda. Carry on.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't care how long it took him to get on a list, not sure why it would, I'd guess it was something to do with his choices because I know plenty who have adopted in less than 5 years. Probably only wanted a white child and a newborn or the like. Plenty of adoptable kids out there you can get in less than 5 years. So thanks, you proved that the video is indeed not worth watching :crackup:

The real man comment was because you are trying to show how you know better than all the women who make a hard choice.

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Never said that I know better or even inferred it. Yeah, that guy was a Nazi for sure, even wore the arm band and brown shirt to the OR. You should write some novels, good imagination.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Uh huh, so all your posts showing how much more you know and how they shouldn't do what they do were imaginary? More freaky shit since they're still here :crackup:

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You must have something confused with something else. Maybe it's the race fuel fumes, but I love you bro, even with your delusions. :cool:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't blame me, you made the posts :D

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I never told anyone what to do about their "choice". You know that.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That is absolute and total bullshit, it is just the opposite.
    The truth is out there if you care to look.

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Having been there and seen it personally I can say that Mongo is 100% correct.