1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Her constituents won't realize they are the ones getting f@(ked until it is too late.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm cheering for this ricky retardo because we need the older folks to realize that the democrats are the same communists they fought against. This girl is pulling back the curtain. GO AOC GO!!

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Precisely. Just like Ralph Northam pulled back the curtain on their willingness to kill babies last week. Couple that with an entire NY assembly cheering the passing of a bill that allows such.
    Then you have Cuomo having the epiphany that his tax base left town due to his silly tax rates and now he's 2 billion shy of making ends meet.
    Give them enough rope...

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's the real problem for democrats. Unlike those that can't afford to pack up and move the wealthy they want to tax to fund their handouts are upwardly mobile. They can pack up and get out of dodge. I'm sure the plans for keeping the wealthy from moving out of state are in the works or at the very least a brand new bill for an "Exit Penalty" tax are in the works.

5. Spang308

http://dlvr.it/QyQ0Qr

Everybody likes a picture show. Especially congresswomen with a 3rd grade understanding of the world.
    Wheeee....

6. Spang308

Keep in mind, this is in addition to government run healthcare for all.
    CBO estimates that alone would increase everyone who isn't subjected to the 70% 10 millionare tax an additional 54%. So if you make over 10 million, you pay 70% on everything over 10 million. For those of us poor schmucks under the 10 million earning threshold, we'll pay an additional 54% over and above our current rates. That doesn't factor in fraud or waste.
    There is an alternative plan. A 90% VAT. In other words, keep your current income tax rates, but pay a 90% sales tax...ON EVERYTHING.
    She's a moron. Laugh, point at her if you must, and move on.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Don't care what her plan is. She can get it. Girl was hot af at the SOTU. She can sit on the edge of the bed and read policy to me. I done made up my mind. Finest senator ever.

8. Venom51

Like the ones with horse teeth and a frontal lobotomy do ya.

kangasj likes this.
  9. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

You sure about that? o_O

10. Venom51

He's almost as sharp as she is...

kangasj likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

For the love of God, would a few of you guys take Toe out and get him laid?

kangasj likes this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So, curious. What wouldn't you fuck? I mean really, where do you draw the line....if there even is a line.

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

And crazy eyes, almost every pic she's got the crazy eyes. :eek:

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That is what actually worries me. Is not how empty headed and clueless she is......its how many people out there in the general public are just like her and will vote for her and/or people like her.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

For posterity

[​IMG]

kangasj likes this.
  16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

She's high fiving steeltoe right before they wander off for a hot night of green sex...

17. Venom51

Is that the kind where no one gets dirty and the vibrator stops working when the sun goes down?

In Your Corner and sheepofblue like this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Slow your role, Carlton. Elizabeth Halseth FTW. And she wasn’t dumb as a bag of nickels.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am usually in agreement with your "hot af" assessments but you done gone and bumped your head on this one...:Poke:

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned