1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State of the Union

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Feb 5, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

He’s never going to live this one down. :crackup:

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

TDS is still in full swing from our resident progressives,liberals, “independents”.

Orange man bad. He hurts my feelings. Some of y’all need your profile pic changed to a pussy hat.

:crackup:

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Didn’t watch that shit, but my wife did turn it on and I heard the troglodyte yapping. Had no idea who was talking but knew they were full of crap. Wife still thinks any of this shit means anything, I passed apathy years ago.

Me: “who’s that politician talking?”
    Her: “Sheryl Brown”
    Me: “Didn’t she lose? Why is she talking?”
    Her: “Why are you talking?”
    Me: “She lost, she should go away. Let’s watch something interesting”
    Her: ”This is interesting”
    Me: “No it’s not. It’s just a bunch of pretty words that don’t mean jack shit.”
    Her:

Maybe I’ll watch some excerpts now that I’ve found out lefty heads exploded.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

My wife hates politics. She came out of the office and I was watching the SOTU.

Her: Is this the SOTU?
    Me: Yup
    Her: Why are you watching this shit?
    Me: I just want to see why the liberal heads will explode tomorrow.
    Her: Valid reason (leaves the room)

drop likes this.
  5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Haha. It’s entertainment now at best. Why were the libbies dresses for a baptism / black church?

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Nigel, that's twice today you made me laugh out loud. You're in a roll buddy!
    :crackup:

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:whoosh:guess I failed the drug overlord test....though I did get that crap in the ambulance when I was run over.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sheeplish is the term you were searching for. With a side of engineer for emphasis.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Serious question: Has anyone ever seen Steven Tyler & Nancy Pelosi in the same place?

[​IMG]

11. auminer

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

So Im clear..."history of military service" in a family makes them more or less American citizens?
    Are Gold Star families more or less American citizens than say a high school drop out born in Texas? Or perhaps a child
    actor in Hollyweird?

13. auminer

""More American""? No.

Of higher esteem in my eyes? Yep.

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

higher esteem as in what? Are they more or less equal to you in the eyes of the law?

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Somebody please explain to me what the f*ck business she had taking/flying that trip to the Middle East anyway...she's NOT a Head of State or the Secretary of State.
    Establishing Foreign Policy is, as far as I know, absolutely not in her jurisdiction. She can keep her Botox and snare drum stretched face and puckered ass in DC presiding over
    sessions of the House, which is her actual function in the scheme of our Government. I don't recall any other House Speaker doing stuff like this.

kangasj likes this.
  16. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

She has had that same 'teeth sucking face' for quite some time now[​IMG]

17. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I wonder if her necklace represents trumps balls.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Her husband's.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No, it’s her worshipers balls. Go check yourself. I’ll wait.

20. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Mine are still there, but after that shut down debacle for trump I think that’s where she got them and put ‘em around her neck.