1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State of the Union

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Feb 5, 2019.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I’m laughing at that gap tooth sore loser troglodyte giving the dem’s response.

TurboBlew, drop, K51000 and 2 others like this.
  2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She's beyond bad.
    Well done GA.

Killswitch, K51000 and sharkattack like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good Lord, talk about covering all of the liberal talking points while absolutely saying nothing. Liberals :crackup:

8E41DEE8-BBBA-4FA1-95D4-8FA10E1BF287.jpeg

lrrs517 likes this.
  4. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

At least this one wasn't drooling.

G 97 likes this.
  5. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Why?

6. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I take Senator Krysten Sinema (R) over Hagator Elizabeth Warren(D) anytime.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

B87895AA-BF45-49E5-B21B-DEBDDE2382AB.jpeg

Killswitch, K51000, jrsamples and 3 others like this.
  8. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

As Bongino said "When Trump can get the Democrats chanting "USA-USA-USA" you know it was a pretty good speech," :crackup:

K51000 likes this.
  10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Good speech, but thank the writers not the person that delivered it.

The Democratic response sounded mean and snarky. Not a good look for them after the mostly positive SOTU.

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

More important than those that wrote the speech is he who delivered the goods that allowed the positive speech in the first place.....

turtlecreek, XFBO, Photo and 3 others like this.
  12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Duh! You think these guys write their own?

pefrey likes this.
  13. StaccatoFan

Dems can’t look at facts Jack. They fabricate their truth.

brex and K51000 like this.
  14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Wasn't it interesting that about the only time those women those women stood up and applauded was when they were the subject? Shows a person who/what they think is important.

XFBO, G 97, K51000 and 1 other person like this.
  15. StaccatoFan

Why because he never served himself?

Let’s talk about Clinton’s and Obama’s glorious service records then.

K51000 likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Please don’t feed the trolls

K51000 and cav115 like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Photo likes this.
  18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

OK Jerkoff, just where were all those lies then? FO, start your own Trump bashing thread then. Keep listening and keep step with the LW MSM.

Who noticed Prozac Pelosi, shen she would pick up these large sheets of paper, as if she was reading something- right behind POTUS! And sehg would stay standing when everyone else sat down? Sit down bitch- GTFO- somebody take her out already!

AND, the FACT that when he stated that the three biggest minority groups now have their lowest Unemployment ever? None of them stood, or even clapped.
    YET, these groups still vote for the democraps- that could care less about minority unemployment. In fact, they don't like it b/c they know they'll loose some of the 'plantation' votes. Keep them unemployed- on the Govt dole/plantation- and most if not all will keep voting Demoncrap.- It's a mental disorder.
    THEY COULD CARE LESS THAT UNEMPLOYMENT IS LOWEST EVER- AND THEY SHOWED IT ON sotu ADDRESS!! Useless POS's.

AND, the fact that trump took the time to talk about heroes, and people that were in Nqzi death camps in WW2. Funny how most of the Jewish/hebrew vote also votes Democrap! The Democraps don't care about jews and Israel and their right ot be a country! Yet they vote for them?
    *Before you bash me for this, my mothers side of my family was Jewish and my brother, sister and I were all Bar/Bah mitzvahed, brought up going to Hebrew school after school, etc.

This was an awesome speech!! He delivered it well, he was kicking ass and taking names.

19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Couldn't they at least find someone on their side that loo9ks like Candace Owens?

crashman and Britt like this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He knows that.
    The Dem scum further displayed that they are the enemy of America last night. I am quickly starting to believe anyone who supports them is as well. Why waste your time with those who wish to destroy our republic?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    K51000, jrsamples and kangasj like this.