1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Take it easy Serpico. Just messing with ya.

XFBO and kangasj like this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

When you can't get the most basic aspects of life correct, how am I going to learn someone who isn't capable of it?
    Soooo, just to be clear, you're saying there's no difference in a person who dies under their own unfortunate circumstance VS someone who is murdered? No difference, wow.

As for your hysterical fit in bold above, quote me EXACTLY where I did that? I'll wait.....

Simply by questioning ONE SIDE of a story and news report who's job it is to stir the pot??? :rolleyes:

What is utterly odd with a good handful of you, many will fully acknowledge that the MSM is less than fair with our current President and/or Republicans in general but holy moly they're always spot f'ing on in these police articles....it's quite astonishing to me. Most of you also FIRMLY believe in innocence until proven guilty (as you should)......exceeeppptttt for the po-po.

So often in here, guys who otherwise come off halfway intelligent in discussions completely lose their cool on FTP matters. It's really weird.

But hey, THANKS, ryoung for tossing that BS stigma on me again, that I NEVER speak out against incompetent police, it's been awhile since I heard that tripe. I mean it's right up there with your distorted perception of me thinking all police are competent, highly intelligent and honest. You have an incredible sense of comprehension and memory on people's positions. :crackup::rolleyes::crackup::rolleyes:

You do realize calling a LEO, Serpico, is NOT a compliment, right douchenozzle? :Poke:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Did you know Serpico lost his pension to his ex-wife?

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't recall but it's not like I've heard anything about him in some time.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m not in a position right now to search, but please, cite an instance where you called out a dirty or incompetent cop and I’ll apologize.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

So you cannot quote any of my posts on THIS subject where I "blindly defended" the Barney Fife.....huh??? I'm SHOCKED!

I've lost count over the years, right off the top of my head, the sniper who let out a shot with the autistic guy and his counselor. There have been others too, just recently that we haven't really discussed in detail is the dumbass in your City with the female cop and so called Russian roulette. I've NEVER refrained from commenting on TRULY shady police actions, when the FACTS were known.

Excuse me for not being retarded enough to condemn police or really anyone based on a ONE SIDED STORY......That's not a good look for an adult.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Shits getting real all up in here.:blart:
    :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Not really out of the ordinary for this thread, the world and Dungeon had LEDS sufferers far before Trump and TDS came along.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What does the idiocy of a few cops have to do with the city leadership?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, can't work with you on this one. Cop had no business or reason to worry about the guy on the porch with a phone. He totally fucked up. There are always people watching you, you know that. You don't go off on them, especially if they're filming.

Only way the cop has a case for his actions is if he has body cam footage of the porch guy yelling/screaming/flipping out or something like it.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

In other words, let's see that footage before we condemn??? Agreed.

:rolleyes:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, in this one I can't imagine anything the guy on the porch could have said that would get the cop to go up there and get stupid.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He probably said something threatening like "Hello Officer."

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I didn't need to see or read about it after seeing your post...:eek:

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You know though, for the payout that dude is sure to get, I’d probably let Mr Willy ride the lightning as long as there were no permanent damages.

kangasj likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sorry but that cop is a douche. Nothing like elevating a situation. I love how these type of douche cops always start saying relax, stop resisting while they put you in a half nelson or arm bar. Idiot cops are idiot cops. Both should be fired.

kangasj likes this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Cue Enos Van Damme (stolen from 'toe!) to tell us that you just don't understand what you're seeing, dude's time was up, something happened before this video, and I think there are a couple more pat excuses.

kangasj and R1Racer99 like this.
  20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

They thought he had a gun.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/NYPD-mourns-detective-killed-by-friendly-fire-13612906.php

"Simonsen and Gorman, who were both in plainclothes, were working on another case nearby when the call came over and arrived around the same time as patrol officers, O'Neill said. At first, the front of the store appeared empty, he said.
    Then a man matching the suspect's description emerged from the rear of the store pointing at them what appeared to be handgun and police started shooting, he said."