1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nonsense. There must be more to the story. Just ask Enos van Damme up there.

auminer likes this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That short, most likely edited, video doesn't even show half the commentary he claimed to have with the officer, and yet, hook, line, sinker.

"From a cop that doesn't know the law"......LOL.....If the guy continually distracted/interfered with the officer while he was conducting the stop, then you are wrong.

How much you wanna bet if the video depicted the officer getting shot by the guy on the MC while getting distracted by his cousin on the porch, your attitude would be different?

The point is, LEO's just about every other day are getting killed, they don't need some asshat distracting them drawing their attention away from subjects they're trying to deal with.....it's really that simple.

If the guy was NOT interfering with his work at all, and then he walked over to him out of nowhere locking him up, I'd feel differently.

Hey GI-Toe, leave the police work to those who actually know the job, no matter how much you want it to be so, some things can't be picked up reading a comic book.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I just read / watched it again. The guy with camera didn't interfere, he was 20 ft. away with his back against his house. The cop got all pissy when the guy wouldn't go inside like he told him. Besides that the cop is in the guy's driveway.
    Not really that smart to order the guy back into his house anyway. What if he's a cop hater and comes back out with his gun and blasts the cop ? If you want to start a " what if " scenario.

I don't see how a guy standing on his own porch holding his phone is distracting. You guy's know almost everybody today has a phone and you are going to get filmed almost every time you do anything in public. It's been thru the courts, it's perfectly legal.

I've been watching LivePD lately and I can see that you guy's deal with tons of idiot's, lier's and scum bags and the job ain't easy. I'm not a cop hater, I've had to call them 4 times for break in's at my shop over the years. But you never seem to be able to admit that sometimes the cop just fucked up.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

MODS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS A NAME CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuddenBraking and Fonda Dix like this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

JC, you only pick up what you want to. In the article, the guy says he told the cop his cousin can't hear his commands because he has the helmet on, did you see that at all in the video???

Is it so unreasonable to understand that perhaps more happen than what the article, video and camera guy is saying??? Really, that's all I was pointing out. I'd like to see the cops body camera, that should reveal more.....if the guy wasn't interfering with the dialogue between the officer and mc rider, then I'll agree. But NOT based on that article and video.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And yet the cop is perfectly capable of completely ignoring the guy on the porch and focusing on his job, but he doesn't, and instead chooses to go interact with the guy filming him. The motorcyclist is SOOOO dangerous that he needs to have a gun pointed at him, but all the sudden as soon as a camera comes out he's no longer a threat. And I can't imagine this video could be much longer. The cop is just feet from his cruiser with his gun drawn and the motorcyclist is still on his bike. The only reason it's not longer is because it probably took a few seconds for the guy to realize what was happening and get his camera out.

And for the record, 46 police where murdered in 2016. so less than one per week. Statistically, loggers, fisherman, pilots, roofers, garbage men, iron workers, truck drivers, salesman, farmers, construction workers, groundskeepers, mechanics, and laborers all have more dangerous jobs.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    turner38, R1Racer99 and SuddenBraking like this.
  7. Banditracer

So what ? Is that what you consider interfering ? One sentence ? What if the cousin was deaf, do you think the cop would like to know that ?

I'm trying to stay reasonable but you're making it hard. :crackup:

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Since you wanna take me literally, word for word, 2016 actually had 64 gunfire deaths, 2017 had 45, 2018 had 52 and this year so far has 4...... OR an average of one/wk. When all those other professions have another person murdering them OTJ at the numbers above then maybe you'll have a point. :rolleyes:

As for the rest of your genius, I guess if we ever get to see the bodycam footage we'll know more, but not before that. I'm just amazed that some of you can't see the potential BS in that report and the claims, based SOLELY on what one party said and his short video. As if BS claims haven't been made before......try to remember Mike Brown was executed with his hands up.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, you're slow......what I am saying is it's unlikely we're getting the WHOLE STORY.......but that's too much for your FTP brain to comprehend. But whatever man, have at it....enjoy it..... let out your inner hoodlum too. LOL! It's really no different than all the other BS lies and claims that happen in the hood every single day, exact same mindset.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

XFBO is often right but he is never, ever wrong.
    :)

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Any chance you can let my S/O know about this revelation??? :eek:

Well, the odds decrease on matters related to my profession, just like many here who have more than 25 yrs in their given profession.

I wonder if some asshat started a thread on the con's of 'school supply sales' and a crap load of people started chiming in with their unprofessional take especially on details of that said profession, how quick you'd come to set them straight? Hmmmmm. ;)

12. Banditracer

Ok, I give up. It seems to be impossible conversation with you about cops. No matter what there's always more stuff we haven't seen, more secret cop stuff that only you know about. Never mind what the video's show, that's not the facts. When that guy get's a million dollar settlement from the city I'm sure it still won't be the cops fault.

There has never been a cop in the history of the world that has ever done anything wrong. Got it. And the rest of us are all smoking crack. :blart: :crackup:

R1Racer99 and SuddenBraking like this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If that was your version of senseless Nancy Pelosi craziness, you nailed it. Good job.

I guess you were with Mike Brown's parents too? #HANDSUP, #EXECUTION, etc.... :rolleyes:

14. Banditracer

WTF are you bringing that case up ? I don't think I even posted at all about that whole deal. :crackup:

And besides that I was on the cops side in that one. I didn't believe the hoodrats. So :moon:

You're completely off the rails copper... :blart::crackup:

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

For you to be this lost, makes it all that more amusing and essentially proves my point.

It's actually sad I need to explain it. People LIED in that case, media reported those lies too.......the investigation proved most of the claims were falsehoods. And YET, here you are not willing to accept that perhaps we should let the investigation of this matter work through its course too. Ya think??? "NOooooooooooooo that cop is dumb and doesn't know the laws, everything I need to know was in that well written article!!!!" :crackup::crackup::crackup:

If anything, you're consistent.

16. Banditracer

Didn't you see this ?
    See, this is the part of reasonable conversation where you fail. :blart: :crackup: :blart: :crackup:

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.....stop, just STOP! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

And YET, look at YOUR posts regarding that stop. It's like :dead: with you.

OK have fun with your BS......it's 60 degrees outside, gonna go work on my outbuilding.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I pulled the numbers from a google search, just like you. Danger is danger and is an accepted part of the taking the job, whether it's a tree falling on you or a crackhead shooting you.

I get so fucking tired of you blindly supporting every douchebag Barney Fife like every cop in the world is some Harvard educated, Navy SEAL trained super hero, when you know damned good and well that a large portion of your brethren are complete fuckups. Most of the world is average at best (hint, that's why it's called average) and with the terrible pay and hours, the best and brightest DO NOT become cops. The field is comprised mostly of the lower range of blue collar qualified candidates from the lower end of the socio-economic scale. Pair this with a near universal practice of taking advantage of the basic person's ignorance of their own rights and of the judicial system, and you wind up with a whole crew of assholes that get off on abusing their power.

19. Banditracer

You can see how trying to have a reasonable discussion went for me. :crackup: I give up.
    Notice how he never answers anybody's questions ? I asked him some on this page, you have, no reply. I asked him one several times over and over a while ago and he never replied. He just goes into attack and ridicule mode.
    I'm really surprised he didn't attack the source this time, that's one of his standards. And he usually goes off on a political rant calling you a liberal or a snowflake and dragging Pelosi into it. :crackup:

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I don't even like my cousin, but if I thought I might help prevent him from getting shot in the back I might say something myself. If I got cuffed and concussed as a result, I would be a bit miffed. And no, this is not a million dollar fuck up. It's probably a "Here's $75,000 for your trouble, now be a good citizen and go along quietly" kind of overreaction.

Banditracer likes this.