1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Natural born skepticism?

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The government shutdown showed plenty of folks that do not have 2 nickels to rub together the second the next pay check is missed.

Remember the couple that "were tired of the rat race" (both under 30 iirc), sold their crap and sunk all 10 grand into a small boat to sail the world , barely made it out of the port...and had to be rescued. They had a gofundme to bail out their poor decisions.

So Yes, many are walking around without the means to take care if the things they engage in.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Learned, actually.
    People will lie right to your face I've found.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are we talking about the Houston shooting? 4 undercover cops bust into this guy's house and kill his dog. He comes out of the back room shooting, they return fire and kill him and his wife. They were supposedly heroin dealers. The neighbors say no way (guy was old and sick and his wife had cancer). Only drugs that were found were a small amount of "weed and a white powdery substance".

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...sDDKaMYqSYxc9hJxtF5EEkIRe2qElSspM7Peh_85JnZF8

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Need way more info than a friend/family member on that one.

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No knock warrants place both the police and the suspect at great risk. Resident LEO's, your thoughts?

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

If this turns out to be another wrong address fuck up how will the PD try to spin it to make it not their fault this time ?

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I've seen no knock warrants get officers and residents killed, happened here when they went to a house of an old girlfriend of the suspect on a tip. Suspect hadn't been there in months, grandfather shot an officer coming through his bedroom door in the middle of the night, then he was shot by other officers.

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

That's true if the hammer is down, but if the hammer is cocked, the pull is very short and fairly light. ADs really do happen with revolvers.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

It was 5-shot S&W airweight hammerless.
    PD saying accidental shooting game of rousan roulette, accidental, no worries.
    DA publically saying there was drugs/alchohol on scene, and PD refused/defied warrant for blood test of surviving 2 officers.
    Shooter turns out to be her ex-lover.
    No one locally believes PD story of RR. DA wants to investigate PD. Everyone local believes she was murdered in the heat of the moment.
    Many unverified rumors I wont post

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^ Being a local there, for how long would you say the PD there has been under Democrat influence???

OK- so I couldn't wait for an answer, according to Wiki, St. Louis hasn't had a Republican Mayor since 1949.......Just more great work by the Liberals.

Sounds like that Dept is in a mess and that'd be a fairly common occurrence within Liberal shitholes. Good work.

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

100% Forever.
    Always been lots of corruption at top of PD (Chiefs), and city officials. The streetcops are good/tough.
    The cops are tough, tough city/crime, tough cops....all respect. I know lots of them, my best friend was one of them until illness caused his early leave. Very proud of him. They dont pull you over for speeding/BS.....REAL police.
    The city is democrat, i would think the cops are rebubs....I dont know. All the ones I know are.
    City is shitshow, I watched City PD and US Marshalls premeditatedly/planned take down a criminal on my front sidewalk, years ago. Crazy place. BEST restaurants in the state!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    XFBO likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

F the police indeed.

[​IMG]

15. Banditracer

16. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Wait - he gave the guy on the porch a speeding ticket?!

17. Banditracer

No, his cousin on the bike got the ticket. The guy on the porch got hassled, cuffed and thrown around for doing something that's perfectly legal.

18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No. He gave the guy on the porch a concussion, and perhaps a winning lottery ticket.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They're probably a couple.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Please! You FTP types couldn't handle that piece of ass, much like police work, let us handle that high priority business.

LMAO! :crackup::Poke: I keed! ;)

SpeedyE likes this.