1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago hate crime

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Am I the only one who’s kinda questioning this “hate crime” in Chicago?

Now let me say, if I’m wrong then prosecute to the fullest extent because it’s terrible but here’s some stuff I have trouble understanding...

Subway at 2am.... are the even open? Regardless, it’s not necessary to beat someone up for going to subway.

Then all the sudden two guys wearing masks AND MAGA hats... really? Both of those things? Attack him. Recognized from the show? Wearing a jacket, hood, etc... hmmmm

These two are just walking around at 2am and happen to be carrying a noose and bleach?? Hmmmm

I’m skeptical .

Just not sure I’m buying that two dudes were walking. Around Chicago in negative temps with bleach and a noose the completely coincidental this openly gay dude, gets attacked and they yell MAGA county..... in Chicago, which is Obama country.....

I’m gonna wait for more facts, but I’m super skeptical.

I’m also hearing that he refused to turn over his phone... any truth to that?

Schwiz, JJJerry, sheepofblue and 3 others like this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You sir have won a prize. It's a special prize for very special people. Johnny will be along shortly to tell you what you have won.

K51000, Rebel635, brex and 3 others like this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I saw the other thread about the kids and Massachusetts so I assumed (lol yes yes) that this wasn’t discussed yet.

My thread is specifically towards this one incident.

But ya know what, I’ll take a pop from Ohnny B. It’s an honor!

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's actually going on in two other threads, one called "Fake Hate Crimes". :D

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Savagely beaten in a racially and homophonically charged hate crime.....

.....looks like he got a paper cut, or his razor accidentally slipped when he was trimming up his beard.....FOH

[​IMG]

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The dude he was propositioning at Subway at 2 in the morning slapped him. So his racist ass made up a story to cover his ass.

K51000 likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

When you ask for a foot long that's what you expect to get, dammit!

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Totally fake. A publicity stunt. Just another crazy dem trying to out-victim the others.

K51000 likes this.
  11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Geesh, I've had bad days in the shop when I've come out looking worse than that. :rolleyes:

joec likes this.
  12. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Being that Rahm Emanuel was able to escape from knowingly covering up the Laquan McDonald debacle and pinning it on the now exiled former chief, no choice in this one...

13. G2G

G2G I feel the need

The whole story sound fishy. I live in Chicago and work downtown and know where this supposedly happened. I highly doubt during this polar vortex we had with -25 degree weather that people would do this. If he got a beat down he would have more that a scratch on his cheek.

K51000 likes this.
  14. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Still waiting for you to come to my hood, and make good on your beatdown threat.....me and my Philly crew
    ~JuneBug~

[​IMG]

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

No brotha is out at 2am in cold ass Chicago with good intentions.

joec and K51000 like this.
  16. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

Thing I find fishy about it is that he left the rope around his neck until police arrived. If I was ever attacked and someone tried to put a rope around my neck I would remove it as fast as I could. If I could not get it off during the attack it would have come off as soon as I was physically able to, but this guy wore it home like a tie.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If I wasn't sure how DNA evidence works and I was calm enough to think logically, I would live it on until the police told me to take it up. This thought process is no different than not taking a shower after a rape until the police or hospital tell you they got all they need. If you can fight the urge to clean yourself and remain calm enough to wait, why not?

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I don't agree with this. Humans being the emotional creatures they are, the last thing I want is a noose around my neck, and I'm getting it off as fast as I can. Regardless on if I know how DNA evidence works or not. ( I do, so I would remove it anyways, as my DNA can be identified separately from the alleged perpetrators.) And to get picky here, it will be interesting to see if they do any DNA testing on the rope, to see how many different people's DNA there is on the rope. That may be a rabbit hole, though. Or, they may only find one persons' DNA on the rope. Hmmm, I wonder whos' that would be?

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Damn. That's another new one.
    That apostrophe is not only in the wrong place, it doesn't belong at all. :D

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

kangasj likes this.