1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Exactly this.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

THIS. Remember, this is the media that wanted to put his immigration address on delay for when he "lies"

Twitter is his only defense.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Those fuckers are toeing the line. If they keep this crap up, we’re going to wind up with state-sponsored news.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

See, this is where the breakdown always occurs when discussing Trump with leftists.
    When pressed for specifics, you don't have any. "It seems this and I feel that" is all you
    are able to articulate.
    And then you pull out the "both sides are doing it" line which is nonsense.
    You may be being personally affected by his actions (a little tough to tell from your description)
    but does that mean you don't consider the health of the economy before you
    dismiss his efforts?
    I too cannot understand how obviously intelligent people such as yourself look
    at what has happened in the last two years and see something so completely different
    from what I see.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Bzzzttt wrong answer. Cut the power and shrink it but lobbying is just citizens pooling their resources to petition the government as guaranteed in the 1st Amendment

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It isn't the lobbying, it's the favors being handed out by politicians.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Interesting as Obama always came across to me as a condescending pompous ass that hated freedom. Of course the press was totally on his side as opposed to the 100% against Trump. Maybe the divide was always there but hidden ;-)

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

200-250 miles is what I've heard/seen, can't remember where.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Other than the OMB crowd hating Trump and anyone who doesn't also hate him with a passion I'm seeing no divisiveness. The Trump gate is also not remotely on racial or even economic lines which is interesting to me.

A slowdown from a boom is normal.

Current hatred by a handful of people being spread by the media is nothing remotely like the 30's or 60's where ignorance drove true hatred. Currently it's ignorance driving...well nothing really. None of the OMB's are getting laws passed banning others from schools or public transport or the like. It's a circus not a riot.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is truly pissed off at a factual thing? I see facetubes posts (not for long granted) from OMBs but they're not actually pointing at anything real. I see the MSM event giving Trump credit for things that work and starting to call out people for making up huge lies. But I'm not seeing real personal hate for anything he's done. Even those racers directly affected by the trade stuff are in the it sucks right not but long term it'll be better crowd.

You hatred of him for the tweet is a perfect example - I have no clue what he tweets, nor do I care. Overall though as my posts on here have shown for years, I don't care what your position is, when people post stupid shit and you see it you should call them out on it. It's not remotely 4th grade, it's how things should be. You don't get to run your mouth with no consequences just because you're doing so about someone in a specific position.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rich and tacky doesn't mean the same thing as royalty :D

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Update! Is he still winning this week?

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Even if the rest of the world says he's losing, Trump's always going to be winning in the Dungeon.

upload_2019-1-29_15-12-4.jpeg

G 97, Steeltoe, R1Racer99 and 2 others like this.
  14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

:crackup:Truer words have seldom been spoken:D

15. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Surprised there's nothing on him disagreeing with Intelligence again. :D

code3ryder likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got stuck watching it on ABC World the other night. Once again they flat out lied in the reporting. What they quoted Trump as saying was true, what the experts said was true, however what the report said Trumps words meant was not. Yeah he was overboard on shit as usual but what he said wasn't not totally opposed to the experts nor did what they said go totally against his goofy quotes.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're using your own definitions of words again, ain't you? :D

SuddenBraking likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. It is a matter of degree but the ISIS silliness is a great one - Trump overblows it saying we beat ISIS implying they're totally gone but importantly he never actually said they're gone, just beat - CIA head agrees ISIS has been stomped on and is back to more guerilla tactics and no cohesive central structure - so ISIS was beat but isn't totally gone. Kind of a duh since no one has said all ISIS members are dead. But the reporter took Trump as flat out saying they're totally gone and the CIA saying they're the same as always - neither of which is true.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's like a daily version of G Dub and the mission completed stupid - the military completes missions all the time and he used the completion of the mission of one ship for a publicity op (silly on his part for sure and doomed to fail from the outset since he was G Dub) yet the media and his haters said he meant the entire war - which was obviously not true.

XFBO likes this.
  20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

What I find mildly amusing is the exact same hacks who were against these Intelligence Agencies in the Bush years suddenly worship them now......I mean anything to shame DJT. The TDS is getting worse with time, can you imagine how bad it's gonna get come 2024?