1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Candace Owens...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 27, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

1st of all, Allright, just me let go on record as saying that this is the only woman I'd ever consider leaving my wife of 23 years for. There, I said it.

She was on Jesse Watters, Fox last night and wow was she on point.
    She So dissed that stupid cunt Melissa I can't count to three Milano for her stupider than hell remarks about those Covington HS kids.
    She was so good destroying Milano and her asinine comments on the Covington matter.

It's hard to watch a movie or TV lately, 'cause when I see an actor that blatantly is a Libtard activist in public, I don't watch them anymore. JIm Carrey is one good example, MANY others.

Jesse also had the lawyer that is representing most of the Covington kids/families as well.
    He was so on point and so good, sueing or about to sue almost everyone who has slandered these kids. Right on.
    He has already got retraction from many people, and that ones that haven't will be sued. Amen.

I'm so tired of the left and their propaganda and the fact that they are so hypocritical- It's bad unless a libtard does it, then it's OK. I have plenty of examples of this, but I won't bore you with those.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

She should run for President. The party of hate, bigotry and violence would be in full effect against her. And she would destroy any member of that ass party in a debate.

Phl218 and K51000 like this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

They should sue regardless of retraction. Anyone that had the video knew they were lying.

Phl218, K51000 and BHP41 like this.
  5. bacolmm

bacolmm Well-Known Member

Wow, she killed that interview!

K51000 likes this.
  6. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

She Should! I'd vote for her, as many times as I could! She is SO cool, and has really stepped up her game as a Right wing pundit.

Candace in 2024!!

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

As great as she is, she is not presidential material.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yet. She’s black and a she. She checks all boxes by today’s societal standards. Who cares about actual political experience or qualifications/success?

Phl218, tony 340, K51000 and 2 others like this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I don't think she's close to old enough either.

10. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

She could run for Congress and give AOC a regular public drubbing :)

K51000 and blkduc like this.
  11. Spang308

If I'm not mistaken, she offered to debate AOC after she turned down debating Ben Shapiro. There was a significant donation to charity offered as well.
    AOC is an idiot, but not even she is dumb enough to step in the ring with Candace and get completely owned. She can't even look good with a left leaning interviewer lobbing her soft balls.

K51000 likes this.
  12. Spang308

Honestly, Candace is more valuable to the right doing exactly what she is doing now. Getting out there and trying to talk some sense into students and urban voters.

Phl218, lrrs517, K51000 and 2 others like this.
  13. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

She is out doing good work for sure, but I don't know that anyone on the left sees or hears her. I suspect if she made as much noise in Congress as AOC does, the LWM would have to give her some coverage. Currently? Not so much.

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I really Antonia Okafor, she's in this-

K51000, gixxerreese and XFBO like this.
  15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

It’s what the right needed for a long time.

XFBO likes this.
  16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing!

blkduc likes this.
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

This video is from 2013, pretty sure I've never saw it til this evening.....hope he along with all the Candace Owens' out there continue to spread the word!

ducnut, lrrs517 and K51000 like this.
  18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

K51000 likes this.
  19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

She would have to leave her man, too.
    I believe she was recently engaged.

20. Spang308

K51000 and Hawk518 like this.