1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Ginsburg really coming back and for how long

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

As much as I disagree with RBJ, she is not the wicked witch of the West....that title has been co-opted by Pelosi for all eternity.....How a bunch of voters who allow shitting in the street can allow this dispicable woman run amok in the halls of congress is beyond me.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:confused: Dude, you said it right up there......

No different in quality than those who voted for AOC......or any other far left wing nut.

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

You are correct. The same goes for anyone who votes for a far right wing nut like Sessions, Cruz, King, Moore ect. The fringe is the enemy no matter what side you pick.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

When someone defines moderate politicians as far right you know they aren't seeing straight.
    Trump scores left of JFK.

crashman, blkduc and brex like this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

"Dave"...I knew I had seen that plot line before.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Every time I see her name my hope rises, and then falls.

8. In Your Corner

It wouldn't surprise me if she was in a coma or dead.
    Considering all that has gone on and how badly they fear
    Trump naming another Justice it isn't at all difficult to
    believe they would hide her death.

My level of trust in these people has dropped to less than zero.

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

LOL. I’ll give you Moore. But, the others, you’re just throwing something up against a wall hoping it sticks. Pure liberal tactics at its finest. Soap box voodoo.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good Lord. At least your derangement is somewhat consistent. :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Moore is a truly horrible human being. He was soundly rejected by the overwhelmingly conservative voters of the state of Alabama. The same voters were satisfied enough with Session's performance to keep him in office for many years. He and his voters are actually fairly representative of mainstream America. He only came to national prominence when he associated himself with the duly elected bad orange man.

12. cpettit

And right on que the termites come out of the woodwork.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Cue.

14. cpettit

Sessions was an old bag of shit long before that. But like a said... the far left is just as bad.

2blueYam likes this.
  15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Exaggerate how well she is doing? Maybe, but to seriously think that if a SCOTUS justice was dead that it wouldn't leak out? Some of you are really out there in tin foil hat land.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

Not a fan of Moore but that was a liberal slander job. I know people that lived there and 100% say BS. Also the stories fell apart on details. I was hoping for him and then replacement, Doug Jones is a turd.

Sessions rocks 100% as a Senator. I was a bit disappointed he did not clean out the sewer that is the DOJ now. I also blame Trump though as he should have fired every US Attorney like Clinton did.

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You missed the great reference piece from IYC that stated definitively she was on her deathbed.
    You know, from that paragon of reliability, the Santa Monica Observer.

18. In Your Corner

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    G 97 likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

You seem to think you know more than you’re saying about Sessions, spill it.